It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2003, 05:15 PM   #1
(female)

Jules211 HB User
Post Your 1 minute update!

I love these themed, everyone contributes sort of threads, so I wanted to start one! Give us an update on your pregnancy, motherhood (or both) in, let's say, 4 sentences or less so everyone has time to read them!
Here's mine:

Dylan is almost 4 months old and, I'm guessing, around 16 lbs. He rolled over from back to front for the first time yesterday- yea! He is quite the talker and teething unfortunately. I feel confident in being a mom now and half-ready, half-not to return to school and work.

Can't wait to hear from all of you!

Old 04-29-2003, 05:27 PM   #2
Inactive

siren24 HB User
This is a great idea! I'm 30 weeks pg on Saturday. My little stinker is breech and giving my bladder hell... but my placenta is out of the way of my cervix and baby Cal looks great! My u/s at 28 weeks estimated him at a hefty 3 lbs with a head that was 3 weeks bigger than dates.... Just hoping he flips and everything will be ok for a vaginal delivery.

[This message has been edited by siren24 (edited 04-29-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2003, 05:28 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif

OK....Riley is almost 11 pounds not is is rolling from tummy to back & laughs for me all the time now. She is still sleeping through the night. We are both very sick at the moment and suggestions on how to get rid of hives. (on me, not her)

This is too fun!

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Kim

Old 04-29-2003, 05:57 PM   #4
Veteran

kellie1978 HB User
Smile

Good idea!!

Being a first time mother-to-be all i can say is that i am scared, scared, scared but so looking forward to meeting my little girl. I'm now 22 weeks and 3 days, over the halfway mark getting more anxious by the day now.

------------------
Kellie
EDD Sept 1st
IT'S A GIRL!!!

Old 04-29-2003, 07:00 PM   #5
Inactive

josieolson HB User
Ok I am probably too far out of the loop to post. I am in tears because my precious Jenna is turning one tomorrow. I was sitting on the floor tonight crying because it makes me sad and she walks over and kisses me. I love her. I cant believe how much they change so quickly.
Good idea

Old 04-30-2003, 12:28 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

harvest46 HB User
Harvey is almost one month old. I think he is up to 9 lbs and something..... He is finally getting a little better on the feeding sechdules and giving me a little more sleep throughout the night. I can't believe how hard the first month is... and it is getting better each and every day. By the way, he is getting tiny white head with red spots on his face.. does any one know what they are ?

Old 04-30-2003, 05:02 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

HEAVEN-SENT HB User
Talking

What a great idea!

Well, I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow and I'm a first time mommy-to-be. We are looking forward to finding out the gender of our little one on May 12. I can only hope and pray that he/she cooperates and doesn't decide to play camera shy that day!

Have a great day everyone,

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

------------------
EDD 10/3/03

Old 04-30-2003, 05:02 AM   #8

moni1 HB User
Eve is 18 months old and will be starting toddler school in August - hard to believe. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and heard the heartbeat yesterday. I'll be having an amnio at the end of May and will definitely be finding out the sex - can't wait!
Babe #2 c-section 11/06

Old 04-30-2003, 05:24 AM   #9

Epiphany HB User
I love seeing people at all different stages of pregnancy and beyond. :}

Another first time mommy-to-be here. I am 31 weeks and a couple days along. Doing great except for returned ligament pain. *sigh* But loving being pregnant and feeling her move! Just a few weeks to go.

Old 04-30-2003, 05:36 AM   #10
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
Hi All

This is my first baby. I am so happy/scared/excited to be a mommy. I am 19w6d today. DF and I have almost picked out our little BOY a name. Aside from the terrible heartburn, I feel pretty good.

april
9/19 It's a Boy

Old 04-30-2003, 06:45 AM   #11
Veteran

chrislove HB User
Hello Mommies, okie dokie, here goes: We are 27 weeks 1 day, had appt yesterday...all looks great with Stinky. We are no closer to a name yet for him but hopefully he'll have one before he starts school. Val has put on weight and is doing better (20lbs from the start after losing too much from the hyperemesis). Val is still dpressed at times, but it's mostly cuz she can't do all she wants. Time, money, energy and two other kids keep her busy. We haven't even begun the baby's room yet and that is also bothering her. We are starting to get caught up on bills and have applied to refi our home but it looks like it won't go through. :O( We lived on our credit cards for the 7 months+ that I was unemployed and had some late payments. So now we pay....but we'll get through it somehow. On a good note, My parents came and picked up about 15+ loads of dirty laundry and brought it back clean. Val is grateful but also feels major guilt for it getting so bad. It's mostly my fault too since Val is supposed to be taking it easy. Guess I'm still getting used to caring for a family and not just myself. And the girls love to change their clothes and throw it down the shoot even if they only wore it for an hour. Do they think there are "laundry fairies" down there to keep it clean or something ? Hope you are all well and look forward to hearing form ya ! Chris

Old 04-30-2003, 08:06 AM   #12
Veteran

kmc235 HB User
Hi everyone!

I'm 18 weeks today and still suffering from mild M/S. When does it end?! I'm starting to worry about a boy's name because DH and I don't agree on any. (I still don't know what I'm having though!) This is our first and we're really excited.

------------------
EDD 10/1/03
Our first baby

Old 04-30-2003, 08:10 AM   #13

Carey154 HB User
Talking

Hi There. I'm 34 wks PG with my first. Starting to retain water. I Gained 7lbs in the last two weeks. I hope that doesn't continue. I'm trying to get over having the flu. Not looking forward to labor but will be happy to finally meet our baby. We don't know if it's a boy or girl. The suspence is killing me.

Carey

Old 04-30-2003, 08:48 AM   #14
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
Today I am 26 weeks, 4 days. I'll be 27 on Saturday.

As of 2 1/2 weeks ago I had gained 12 1/2 pounds and I will find out my next amount of obtained chub on May 7th which is also my glucose screening.

Typical body aches, lookin 8-9 months along (this is a serious comment) and feeling it too. Gee, I bet actually being 9 months will be a doozy with this guy.

13 1/2 more weeks and totally counting! I keep saying that since it's okay to deliver anytime after 37 weeks that I really could have anywhere between 10 1/2 and 13 1/2 weeks to make myself feel better!

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Old 04-30-2003, 09:24 AM   #15

may2003baby HB User
Thumbs down

Hi, my baby is due in 3 days. I am VERY tired today, and it is not even lunch time yet. I feel sick to my stomach. I felt really good yesterday. I cleaned the house, and did many things. Now I can hardly type. Well, that is my update .

------------------
Baby girl-due 5/3/03

Closed Thread