It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2003, 02:27 PM   #1

shanshy HB User
Question pressure pressure and more pressure

hello again,i have a quick question, i am not pg but there is a possibility that i might be but the test was neg at planned parenthood. i made a doctors appt. but he can not get me in for a couple of days because he is booked. i have had alot a pressure down below when i use the bathroom and when i sit to and not to mention the dicomfort of the stomack area. it is not all the time with the stomach. could i be pg. i am also on the pill and just started it. could it be the pill that is doing it. i have not had my period yet this month and i should have had it already like a week ago but i tested four days ago and the test was neg. i need to feed back the more advice the better. thanks

Old 04-24-2003, 02:39 PM   #2

Queentiffy HB User
Shanshy: First of all, do you mind I ask how old you are? The reason why I ask, is because that plays a huge roll in my responding. If you just started the pill, It could throw off you period. I am sure you were told to refrain from sex for a month because you could get pregnant. Do you want to be pregnant? You should have started your period when you got to your sugar pills. I would refrain from sex until you see your doctor. I also would stop the pill just in case. And start new after you start your period. There is a chance you could be pregnant, and you don't have enough hormone in your body to be detec.. for a Home pregnancy test. The only way to tell is go to the Doctor, and he most likly will do a blood test. The more you stess about it, the later it will be. So relax until you see the doctor.

Good luck, for what ever you wish for.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2003, 03:05 PM   #3

shanshy HB User
thank you for your info, i am 20 and getting married. yes iwould love to have a baby. you see this month april.i did not have my period and the doc told me just to start the pill. yes i have been on it for only two weeks . ok. the pressure is very intense at time and i don't think that it is any kind of infection because i got tested at the doc and he said that is was all fine. i will have to go back to the doctor. thank you for you advice.

Old 04-24-2003, 03:14 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

mommarican HB User
Hi Shanshy, did the doctor take a urine sample? You could possibly have a urinary tract infection. They can do a "urine culture" at the doctor's office (well, they actually send it off to a lab usually), but I know that when I had that kind of pressure - - that's what I had. Good luck and let us know what's going on with you.

[This message has been edited by mommarican (edited 04-24-2003).]

Old 04-30-2003, 06:21 PM   #5

shanshy HB User
sorry it took so long ot write back. yes i was tested for that and no i don't have one. and the pg test was neg but she told me that it was probably to early to tell i have a doctor visit on the 10th.

Closed Thread