It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2003, 06:11 PM   #1

KSuper772 HB User
Question dizziness, fatigue, bigger breasts, NEG TESTS..

hello, i am new to this board. i am TTC...very irregular. i have had intercourse here and there, and i have no idea when i ovulate. (makes it hard to tell, i know....)
anyway, about 3 wks ago i started getting the feeling that AF was coming, it never did. i mean, i had the cramps and everything, i felt as if it would come any minute. i started getting dizzy spells on and off the next week, and extreme tiredness, craving meat (i am a vegetarian).
i have taken several HPTS and they are all negative. so i thought i was imagining the symptoms...however, last week my breasts were real "heavy feeling" and somewhat sore for a day. they went up a size, but the soreness went away. my nipples seem larger, but not sore. now, a week later, they are sore again for one day. I went to the doc and had a blood test done. i have yet to hear the results. i am still tired a lot and this whole breast thing is confusing. anyone else out there have breast heaviness w/pain coming and going? i dont get the negative HPTS....and for the record, my breasts NEVER get sore or bigger prior to my period. any advice?? anyone? *i am desperate!!
thanks in advance!!!!

Old 05-01-2003, 02:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Hi!
A blood test will definitely tell you what's going on. If you aren't PG but hope to become so, start tracking your cycle from now on. If you want to ttc (I wasn't sure from your post), why don't you join us on TTC Buddies?
Good luck!

P.S some women always get negative results on hpt's, but a blood test is conclusive.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2003, 05:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

caperbutterfly HB User
Wow Nela, you're up early!
When was your AF due, if you've felt like this for three weeks it sounds like maybe pregnant to me, I guess you'll know for sure after the results. Please make sure you let us know.
DS 10

M/C 10 years
M/C Aug 2003
M/C Feb 2004

Old 05-01-2003, 06:41 AM   #4

KSuper772 HB User
hi there
yes, i am TTC....how do i join the TTC thread? please let me know!!
last night i had twinges of pain in my breasts....and then in the AM when i wake up, my nipples and my areolas are HUGE...but NOT SORE. i have been PG before, and at about 6 wks they start getting sore when i get up out of bed. i havent had that yet. i am either too early, or i am not PG. i could be imagining the symptoms. but, i doubt the nipple thing is all in my head. since i am irregular, and actively having TTC sex, i have no idea when i am conceiving....and i usually dont have PMS symptoms at all before i start. i am having all of the classic symptoms, but no positive test yet. i hope to hear from my doc today. wish me luck!!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Closed Thread