It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2003, 08:18 AM   #1
Veteran

chrislove HB User
Smile Sweet Nela

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are ? Chris

Old 04-30-2003, 08:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Hi Chris!

Thanks for asking about me! I'm getting quite nervous these days leading up to Clomid (Friday). I'm excited and anxious/happy all at the same time! I feel the pressure inflicted on myself, by myself, if that makes any sense?
DH is wonderful, he doesn't put any presssure on me. I'm feeling better than in Feb, as you've probably read, I was very depressed, but thankfully I'm fine now.
How is Val doing? And what about you? Are you getting nervous as the big day approaches? Dad!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2003, 09:23 AM   #3
Inactive

siren24 HB User
Sorry to barge in like this, but Nela, I have been following your posts and your story, and want to wish you the absolute best of luck. You seem like one of the world's sweetest people, with such a great attitude and outlook. You really deserve much baby dust! So, here's lots of it to you! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Old 04-30-2003, 12:18 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Siren...you're not barging in at all! And thanks so much for your encouraging words. From your lips to God's ears!

Old 05-01-2003, 07:43 AM   #5
Veteran

chrislove HB User
Hey Nela and Siren, we are fine here and just coping with our minor aches and pains. Wow, Clomid friday ! I absolutely wish you the best and then some !!!!!!!! What kind of side effects will/could you experience ? Is this your first try with clomid ? have you read much about "feng shui" ? or something like that ? I wonder if the whole feng shui idea would help people who are ttc to conceive sooner ?? Is the weather nice there today ? It's about 70 (or will be later) but we are due for some major thnder storms here in Michigan. Take care Chris

Old 05-01-2003, 09:05 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Hi Chris!

Weather's fine here today. Thanks for the good Clomid wishes. The side effects vary, I think, from hot flashes to painful ovulation....It's my first try on this stuff, so I'm holding thumbs! Thanks for thinking of me

I have tried Feng Shui! I'll investigate further on ttc and see if it's related or can help at all. I'm sure Latebloomer would also be interested. Great tip! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif

Closed Thread