It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2003, 06:21 AM   #1
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Wink Bonbon2000 how are you doing today?

Bonbon: Hope you're doing ok today after hearing that tragic news yesterday. I'm sending lots of hugs and love your way. Hope your tears of sorrow have moved past a bit. Hug those twins for Nela and I today!

late bloomer

[This message has been edited by late bloomer (edited 04-24-2003).]

Old 04-24-2003, 06:31 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Hi there!
Bonbon, also sending you lots of hugs and hoping to hear that your friend is doing well. I was so shocked by this story, it's so sad, I just hope he's alive. Please let us know how everything is, sweetie.
Sending hugs to the twins (and don't clean so much! LOL)

Latebloomer...LOL...time to start BDing for you tomorrow! Hee, hee... Are you all geared up and ready to charge? Holding thumbs for both of us this month. maybe May is a lucky month for us! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2003, 08:11 AM   #3
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Hi Nela:

Yep gearing up for the baby dance! My dh is feeling a bit better, he has his MRI tomorrow am. I'll just have to be creative as not to hurt him...tee hee! I know I'm either ovulating or about to, when I was washing my face this morning and reached for towel, I had butterflies. I think I still have last months clomid in me and it was O time that all the uncomfortable symptoms started. I also have nausea from taking my prenatals and herbs with only strawberries in my stomach. So I feel headachy, queasy, and light headed.....must be O time!!!!!

MAY IS OUR MONTH! Its a time of healing, renewing and catching that egg +++++++++++

Bonbon, checkin' in on you again! Hope all is well.

hugs,
late bloomer

Old 04-24-2003, 11:22 AM   #4

bonbon2000 HB User
Thank you on checking on me Late bloomer and Nela.

This morning I got the messages that my colleague is dead. They searched for him two days until they found him. Of course this was to late. He left nothing not a word or a letter. January 2002 he got a little Baby girl and she meant everything to him so I don't understand how he could take his own live. But I don't have do understand this tragedy.
I'm praying for his wife and Baby girl and for the whole family. Hopefully my colleague will find his peace in heaven.

Sorry I do check in so late. Our car needed a oilchange
and I was at the Autoworkshop.

Tomorrow we have our 3. u/s and hopefully the little twins are alright and growing enough. If I'm looking on my belly I think they do :-)).

So late bloomer give your DH some nice massages to heal his back for Friday... you know what I mean.
This weill be a exhausing week for him hee hee.
Sorry that your stomach is so upset. Can't you take your prenatals later with more food in your stomach?

Nela you have a little bit more time to wait for bd so
try to relax before you have to go on the start.

I only can say ... catch the eggs girl!!!

Thanks so much to both of you for your comfort and understanding.

Hugs and lot of Baby Dust to your ways.

Old 04-24-2003, 11:42 AM   #5

bonbon2000 HB User
I wanted to say catch the eggs girl"s" !!!

Old 04-24-2003, 02:11 PM   #6
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Wink

Bonbon:

You sound so much better than yesterday. Sorry this happened, it does leave alot of questions. Praying for his family will help you mend.

Yeah, I learned a lesson about those prenatals. I'm taking them at lunch time from now on - with more food!

So tomorrows a big day! Get to see the little ones on screen! Its funny I feel like I'm right by your side with your pregnancy. And just now I had this notion come over me that it won't be long until I Am right along your side! I really have a good feeling about Nela too! Nela, you will be richly blessed from all your patience.

I've really been working on moving pass my unforgiving past and today I had scenes from old relationships...I felt the love of Gods hand on me...kind of like shaking hands with some of the pain that has been gripping my body. I'm really loving this path I'm on and truly grateful for all the mentors I have met along the way.

My dh went to work today! So it looks good for our baby dance every other day starting tomorrow

Take good care, let us know how your appt goes.

Hugs,
late bloomer

Old 04-25-2003, 02:12 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Hi there girls!

Bonbon...today is a big day for you! Another ultrasound! Hope the twins are doing well and you're feeling better! I was so sorry to hear about your colleague passing away. That is so sad. I hope he finds peace in heaven. Take care now and let us know how your ultrasound went!

Latebloomer...I love hearing you sound so positive! I must admit I'm feeling positive myself
Working on moving past your old relationships sounds like a very profound experience, and one that I've had to go through myself. The way I look at it is that if you can't forgive yourself for your old mistakes, then your peace of mind is so affected! I've also had to pray a lot and believe that I have been forgiven, a very hard thing to do, as I am quick to forgive others but so hard on myself! Getting past this is a major step, but so worth it! I'm feeling happy about myself now and know I'm in the right frame of mind to conceive. Hopefully!
I've also considered that I may not get PG from Clomid, but that's OK. Really. I'll just move on to the next step, whatever that may be. (IUI/IVF) I'm fine with whatever happens. I think this forced 3 month wait has helped to put things into perspective! At least I'm not feeling as desperate as I did in February, which is when I hit rock bottom!

hope you both have a wonderful day!
All my love,
Nela.

Old 04-25-2003, 05:31 AM   #8
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Nela:

Just checkin' in before my day starts. Your line below is exactly how I have lived my life until now:

I've also had to pray a lot and believe that I have been forgiven, a very hard thing to do, as I am quick to forgive others but so hard on myself.

Believing that I have been forgiven. Boy oh boy that hit home. This past week I wrote 5 pages about my past and put in to flames yesterday afternoon. It was powerful. I watched it all go up in flames and kept saying "I forgive you, I forgive you..." I feel free and different. Kinda like my womb is clean. Its a wonderful feeling. You are such an amazing friend. I see so many woman supported on these boards and I always leave feeling loved, understood and comforted. I even love the moderators who understand us!

I have to run to take my dh to have an MRI, I'll be back soon.

late bloomer

Old 04-28-2003, 09:13 AM   #9

bonbon2000 HB User
Hello to everyone out in the space.

The u/s on Friday went well. It's getting more and more interesting. We could see the little arms and legs. One was more on the head and DE said it's doing yoga. The other one looked like he/she wanted to wave withe the arms.
The back of both looked fine.

On Mai 16. I have another app. to discuss the upcoming tests like tripple test and amniocentesis.
Sometimes I think this pregnancy is almost to good and I'm afraid that something will happen.
We tried sooo long for this little babies, why shouldn't we have a nice pregnancy and healthy babies.

Late bloomer I really hope you can get over you past
and get a new start. You shouldn't feel guilty about your past. We can't change our past we have to live with it. Please forgive yourself so your head is free for your baby dance!

Nela I'm so glad your long haul is almost over. It's so exciting. It's really nice to hear you and late bloomer being so positive and I hope your prayers get heard an god will bless you with wunderful babies.

Hopefully every TTC'll conceive in the near future and
can follow the babies growing with every exciting u/s.

I have to run because my company is coming on Thursday
and my time is running out.

Have a great day.

Hugs
Bonbon

Old 04-28-2003, 10:24 AM   #10
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Bonbon

So glad your u/s went well. What fun to see the little ones limbs and to know they're doing so well. Try not to be afraid of something happening. Enjoy your pregnancy, I know you would tell me the same It really sounds like you and the twins are doing just fine. I know amnios are not fun to anticipate, but its all part of the process.

I have to tell you the past has been lifted. We baby danced all weekend. It was delightful. I went to the reflexologist who did a vacuflux which takes suction cups and touches certain areas in you feet and legs and helps the blood flow. The pain in my feet, arches and shins are finally desipating. Then I went to the herbalist/shiatsu massage therapist. He said, "you're doing very well" I have stuck to the food plan 100% and I'm feeling so much better. Only thing is I'm bloated and my lower back hurt all day yesterday - still the effects of the clomid from last month (O time) so I'm a bit swolen, but its no where near what it was last month. Well sounds like we're all doing well. I'm so much more relaxed and hey if we don't catch the egg this month there's always next

Hugs right back at ya!

late bloomer

[This message has been edited by late bloomer (edited 04-28-2003).]

Old 04-29-2003, 07:11 AM   #11

bonbon2000 HB User
Late bloomer you sound so positiv. I'm so glad you had a nice delighful weekend. The timed bd can be a pain in the a..
You seem to make progress with your reflexologist and herbalist. The natural things always need a little more time but the end will be worth it.
I really admire you for your stamina on your diet. You doing a great job to stuck on your food plan 100%.
I don't know if I could do that probably not 100%!!!

Yesterday I emailed my colleagues, sister, friends and
a neighbour the pictures from Fridays u/s.
I only sent only the pictures as a little mystery.
One colleague didn't identify the pictures and a other colleague told her : Are you dump? She is pregnant!
But even she didn't identify it'll be twins.
After I wrote them they were totally amazed and delighted.
On Friday we told 2 neighbours from the twins and they
are planing the baby shower already :-)).
It's nice to have so wunderful neighbours and it gives
me a assured feeling if my DH is on his business trips.

Yesterday I had some back pain but I think it's not the back it's more my kidneys. I really should drink more but sometimes I think I'm a camel :-)).

Have a great day and I cross my fingers for you and nela and all the other ttc.

Hugs
Bonbon

Old 04-29-2003, 08:45 AM   #12
Veteran

late bloomer HB User
Bonbon,

You are such a sweet soul! Thank you for your kind words. I can't believe what a difference I feel from eating all these veggies and fruit and light protein. I have to do better on water too! Today I feel lighter and less fullness in my head. And good results from my chiropractor. On May 12 I start a six week program of Hatha Yoga classes to help continue to relax. Evidentally there is so much stress built up in my back that even the chiropractor can't relieve it. So I have to do my part. I've always been a worrier. And it won't do me a bit of good to continue this way if I want to have a family.

What fun to share the news with friends with just a picture! Its always been hard for me to "see" the little babe on those screen shots, but I'm sure I'll see mine first hand

You sound like you're in great spirits too. I remember what my herbalist said "You Know What To Do" So if you think you need to drink water, you do!

Sending oodles of baby dust to Nela and ttc buddies and a great big hug to you and the twins.

Late bloomer

Old 04-29-2003, 12:35 PM   #13

bonbon2000 HB User
late bloomer,

wow ... you must have serious problems with your back when even the chiroparactor can't help but anyway the yoga thing
is probably a good idea. You really don't sound like
a worrier you always sound so positivly.
I'm a pessimist but I know I can't change things there
will come in the future so I try to stay positive.

Today it's amazing what you can do with the Internet.
It's to bad my parents haven't a computer but I'm glad
if there unterstand the TV and VCR :-)).

I'm not in a great spirit today I'm in cleaning spirit! Because I was to lazy the last few weeks now
I have to run and clean the house but that definite me.
Everything in the last minutes.

So this was my short break before I'll begin my workout buuuuh it's so hot.

Sending a lot aby Dust to you, Nela and all TTC.

Have a great evening.

Hugs
Bonbon

Old 04-29-2003, 12:39 PM   #14

bonbon2000 HB User
Hurray Nela the waiting is over! Three month can be sooo long but you managed this time.

You know I'm holding my thumbs for you and sending
Baby Dust to your way. Good luck.

Hugs
Bonbon

Old 04-29-2003, 01:39 PM   #15
Senior Veteran

nela HB User
Thanks girls for your good wishes! I'm dreading taking the Clomid, actually...I keep thinking about you, Latebloomer, and how badly it messed with you. I'll take it in the evenings, to minimize side effects. Will fill you in on the details when I start.

Bonbon...cleaning again! You are in overdrive girl! LOL Honestly, you must be running out of things to clean! You can come round to my house if that happens!

Latebloomer...so wonderful to hear the positive energy coming from you! It makes me happy to see you so upbeat. Thanks for the babydust...blowing some right back to you!***********

Closed Thread