It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2003, 01:01 PM   #1
(female)

Starr N HB User
Post USERNAME How are you??

Hi,
I read the boards on a daily basis but i seldom have time to actually post. I've been seeing you around lately and i was wondering how things were going? I remember when you found out that you were PG you were nervous to tell your parents. I'm assuming you're about 4 months now and they must know by now. How did it go? What about your BF how is he handling things?
Best of luck to you.

Starr
EDD-11/7/03
now a surprise pg due June 17

Old 05-01-2003, 01:37 PM   #2
(female)

UserName HB User
Hello!
I am just fine, thanks for asking.
I am almost 3 and a half months
lol but still trying to work some things out before telling my parents. Im gonna do it soon though, maybe around mother's day. Its about time to do it.. they are noticing im gaining weight so they may already have an idea.. I dont know.. Still scared to death about it because its going to be a major problem. But I think im ready.
As for my fiance... He's handling it all pretty well.. he frustrates me sometimes and we have disagreements but.. pretty well I'd say..
All is well with baby.. ive had 2 ultrasounds so far and everything looks fine.
Still pretty scared about it all.. and worried about my parents.. but Ill be alright..
Thanks so much for asking about me.
How about you how are you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2003, 03:52 PM   #3

shanshy HB User
username, i just read a post with you in it. don't worry about anything you will find the right time to tell your parents they will understand i hope, not to bother you but how old are you, i am just curious. thanks

Old 05-01-2003, 04:08 PM   #4
(female)

UserName HB User
I'm 20
Will be 21 when the baby gets here.. which is young but not ridiculously young.. im also engaged so and almost done with college so.. wouldnt seem like it should be such a big deal..
but with my parents...
itll be the end of the world

Old 05-01-2003, 05:40 PM   #5

shanshy HB User
sorry i thought that you were older, i see where you are coming from. i am also 20 and their is a possibility that i am pg. i am engaged also. i told my parents and they were not mad but they were a little upset. they just told me that it is my life and that i have to deal with it, you will get throught this. i am praying that everything will turn out ok

Old 05-02-2003, 05:43 AM   #6
(female)

Starr N HB User
I'm sure everything will work out for you and your family. Keep us posted!! I'm doing fine i'm a little behind you today i'm 13 weeks. I'm so tired of being sick...i'm still puking. Hopefully the sickenss is almost over so i can start enjoying this pregnancy. I've had several U/S and the baby looks great. I won't have another one until i'm 20 weeks and i hope to find out the sex.

Have a great day and keep in touch.
now a surprise pg due June 17

Old 05-02-2003, 06:23 AM   #7
Veteran

Momofa4yrold HB User
Hey, hope I'm not barging in. I was 21 when I had my first. Don't be scared. You will suddenly know what to do when the baby gets here. I wouldn't have it any other way. I was married at 19 though. I'm glad I had him young. He is 4 now and I we are playing T-ball. I am glad that I am still young enough to keep up with him. I am 26 now and pregnant with #2. My little girl. I think I am done after this one. I think you will feel alot better after telling your parents. Even if they are really mad at you, you won't have to dread it anymore. It will be off your shoulders. Maybe a really good Mother's Day card will do the trick. Just remember nothing melts the heart like a grandchild does. You have to let us know as soon as you tell them.

------------------
Chloe is due 07/27/03

Old 05-02-2003, 07:03 AM   #8
Veteran

mysurprisebaby34 HB User
Hi, i was very young when i had my son, only 17...he is now 17 and i wouldnt change a thing, i am now 16 weeks pregnant with my second LOL
GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING
you will be fine !!!

Closed Thread