It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2003, 05:52 PM   #1
Veteran

kellie1978 HB User
Smile September bubs (7)........

Thought i'd start a new thread.

Babygrant i hope you are doing ok. Hope to hear good news from you real soon.

Anyone else getting kicked in the same place all the time??? Mine keeps kicking me real low, actually i think kneeing me is more the right thing.. When i had my U/S she was like she was on her hands and knees - belly down I seem to think that she likes that position the most (as much as i don't! lol)

I hope the rest of you are doing well. Jump on and tell us all whats happening lately.

------------------
Kellie
EDD Sept 1st
IT'S A GIRL!!!

Old 04-29-2003, 06:16 PM   #2
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
Hey guys. How is everyone doing?
Babygrant--Hope all is well. I'm praying for your family!

I keep getting kicked in the same place also...well actually I think I am getting poked. It's right under my belly button on the left side.
I was wanting to surprise DF by showing him the tape and letting him figure out if it was a boy or girl but I let it slip when he called me from work. I really didn't mean too. He's really happy though. He thought the pictures of the little fists were so cute cause he said it looked like baby was playing the drums (DF is a big music lover)
Well guys I am going to go for now. Hope everyone is doing great

april
9/19 It's a Boy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2003, 09:39 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

crystalll HB User
I'm also getting poked in the same place lower down. Every once in awhile I get a sudden urge to go pee, so I think the little one is hitting my bladder as well!

I got a little bit of painting done in the nursery last weekend, and hope to finish up soon. We're doing a Winnie the Pooh theme, mainly because my mother is a Winnie the Pooh freak! How about everybody else?

My thoughts are also with you, Babygrant.
Take care all.

Crystal
EDD: Sept 6th

Old 04-30-2003, 01:36 PM   #4
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
Had my regular visit yesterday and all is well. Heard baby's heartbeat, in the 140's and Dr. said that's perfect. The spotting I had stopped last weekend and my cervix is fine. Now DH and I just have to be careful when having sex to not irritate my cervix

Haven't even started on nursery. Getting in gear though. I'm starting to research all the baby gear we need, stroller/carrier/carseat/crib/changing table etc... much to get and plan for.

My mom and sister are throwing a shower for me this summer, so we're planning the guest list now and it will be 7/19. I probably won't be able to be there due to high risk and not able to travel (they live in MI)...so my sister is going to do a 'wrapping baby shower' where everyone comes with their gifts unwrapped, they all get to see everything and wrap them there. Lots of food and cake etc... How fun!

That's all for now. I'm tired, getting a big tummy, my weight's good doctor said. Feeling baby move often lately (tons yesterday and today). Take care everyone!

Sending prayers for babygrant and keeping Carmen in our thoughts/prayers too.

Old 04-30-2003, 02:41 PM   #5

lmeckman HB User
Glad to hear you are all well. Angela and Carmen have been in my toughts. I hope we will get to hear from Angela soon.
My baby is moving like a storm. Some kicks/movements are very strong and startle me. I thought that Evan moved alot, this baby had him by a mile so far.
Any baby names picked out? I think the hardest part is finding a good middle name that will flow.
Have a great day, Larissa

------------------
edd of baby #2 9/21/03 (my son Evan's Birthday!)

Old 04-30-2003, 08:38 PM   #6
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
Hi all. Sending hugs and prayers out for both Angela and Carmen.

I haven't really started on the nursery yet because DF and I are still trying to figure out if we are gonna move or not. I think I am gonna go ahead and start it anyway because it's not gonna be too much longer and baby will be here
I think I want to do his room in Boyds Bears. I was going to do the Carebears but it looks more like a girls room than a boys. I am a teddy bear collector and DF is okay with it as long as they aren't "girly" looking.

Does anyone else have a problem grocery shopping? I went today and picked out all of this great food I wanted and by the time I got home the thought of eating any of it made me sick. I just can't seem to figure out what I like and don't like anyone.

Well it's past my bed-time. Hope you all have a great day tomorrow and hope everyone is feeling great.

Take care,
april
9/19 It's a Boy

Old 05-01-2003, 07:27 AM   #7

Tiff Tiff HB User
tonight (at 7) i have my first ultrasound! i'm realy excited to see my baby i just started feeling kicks punches and pokes a few days ago. im going with my mom and my BF. he wants a boy, he seems like he would be disapointed if it was a girl but i hope he would be able to be just as happy if it is a girl..i am happy no matter what!

Old 05-01-2003, 06:27 PM   #8

lmeckman HB User
Hey Tiff, sorry your U/S got messed up. Maybe one more week will get your with the right side showing! What are you hoping for? Hope you're not too down.

How come our group is almost off the front page? We need to post more.....

------------------

Old 05-01-2003, 08:38 PM   #9

Tiff Tiff HB User
I want a girl. My mom had 3 girls and no boys, and I guess that's what Iím used to. I feel I would relate better to a girl, and almost like I wouldn't know how to raise a boy. Not that I really know how to raise a girl either! But I have some kind of idea and being a girl myself, I know what she will have to go through growing up. And a boy baby would intimidate me with his extra body part.. I have seen I think one baby penis in my life and I thought it was gross and then you have to worry about being squirted by him when changing diapers,.. and I think little boys pick their nose more than little girls do. And girls usually are more conscious of cleanliness. Now that I read over that, I am being stereotypical :-/

So, it would be a bigger learning experience for me if I have a boy and stretch me in more directions. But God gave me this baby and he already gave me what he thinks is best for both of us(boy or girl) even though I donít know what it is yet. Either way, I'm happy and not worried

Old 05-02-2003, 01:37 PM   #10
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
How are all the September mommies doing today? HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I'm doing well today. Haven't felt baby move quite as much today, but a few times. Been busy at work.

Hoping to do a bit more research this weekend on baby gear and start checking some of that out. We'll see. I may just need to rest, had a buy week.

Next Wed is my 2nd Level 2 u/s since I'm high risk and praying I get to see very clearly what we'll be having, boy or girl. Come on little one, put on a show for mommy and daddy!!! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Have a wonderful weekend and keep chatting. Let us know how you are. Babygrant - haven't heard back from you after doctor's appt, unless I missed a post. Please know our prayers are with you dear and that sweet baby of yours.

Old 05-02-2003, 02:34 PM   #11

lmeckman HB User
Happy Friday Ladies!
I am very happy as I have reached the 20 week mark! Half way there.
I sure wish we could here from Angela. How is everyone else doing? I have to go to meetings in Reno next week, and I know I'll be missing a lot of stuff on the boards. Have a good weekend!

------------------

Old 05-02-2003, 03:36 PM   #12

fluffylala HB User
Smile

YAY! FRIDAY! My little baby boy has been moving around alot! Sometimes he'll kick or sit on my bladder making me think I have to go really bad every 5 minutes, or he'll strech out and it feels like a balloon being inflated on the inside! I love feeling him moving around in there! I can't wait to see him arrive! So far I've just gotten a few baby outfits. We are planning on moving into a house soon. Can't wait to set up the baby room!
BabyGrant we are praying for you!
EDD: 9/11/03 It's a boy!

Old 05-02-2003, 04:30 PM   #13

dvrjwr HB User
Hello All:

We got our amnio-syntysis test back this week and the baby is 100% healthy and so we all are so very happy. We also found out we are having a boy! My DH is crowing to everyone like he had this pre-planned from the beginning. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

My next door neighbor's sister's amnio test came back and they are having a special needs baby around the same time as me (Down's Syndrome) and I am unsure as to what to do? I like my neighbor and her family and don't want to cause them pain, so I was wondering if keeping my distance was a approprieate thing to do?

My little one really doesn't kick me, he streches alot and pushes my ribs to the breaking point sometimes. He has to be sitting on my bladder cause I tinkle like there is no bodies business.

I am so glad to read notes from everyone.

Jamie
EDD 9/12/03

Dylan Joshua Ross is comming! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 05-02-2003, 04:43 PM   #14

Carmen_F HB User
Well I'm not here anymore but I'm watching ya'll. dvrjwr I thought maybe I could help you a little. I didn't have the downs syndrome report but i had worse. For now leave them alone...I know that is what I have wanted everyone to do. I still don't go out much.... Later though they will understand that they have been blessed by God. They were chosen to be a mommy and daddy to a special baby. Then you can talk to them....Just have to let the shock wear off. I wish my baby would of only had downs....i would atleast still have her with me. They will also start feeling like that...thankful that it is only downs and not worse. I hope i helped...
Glad to hear everyone else is doing good....can't wait to hear Babygrants good news

------------------
Carmen Mommy to
Victoria Grace
born asleep on 4-24-03
Mommy and Daddy will always love you!!!!!
Mommy and Daddy will always love you!!!!!

Old 05-02-2003, 05:35 PM   #15
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
I really hope we here from Angela soon. I've been praying for some good news.

Carmen--It's good to have you with us. Hope you are doing well. Sending you hugs and prayers.

dvrjwr and fluffylala--Congratulations on your Boys

How has everyone been feeling? I've been pretty good these past few days.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. DF has to work most of the time so I guess I am going to read all weekend. It's been rainy here so I guess I can't do much outside. I love to walk my dog when it's pretty! Does anyone else have pampered pets? I have a 10 mth old pit bull who thinks he is a human. It's so fun to watch his "human" behavior.

Well have a great weekend!!

Take care,
april
9/19 It's a Boy

Closed Thread