It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2003, 04:40 PM   #1

puzzywet22 HB User
Question Am i pregnat? please hepl u guys

Hey guys.. i know u have a lot to do but can sumone help me i'm 14 and so lost.. well me and my boyfriend had sex liek 3 weeks ago.. and i didn't start my period.. but we did use a condom and everything now when it came late i wasn't really stressing cuz i know that it's come late befor and everything.. so i just relaxed well it's may and nothings happening.. i don't know whats goin on..I've also ben having sharp apins in my lower tummy area and i dunno .. i'm gettin headaches to the smell of ppl cooking in the kitchen.. my mom doesn't know so i don't know what to do~! i'm soo scared.. the otha week.. we were together(b-4 the day we had sex) and we were at my cuzin 's man's house.. and i jacked him off.. and he came.. and it was kinda on my hand.. and it was on his hand.. cuz he clened it up and everythin g well we went inside a lil' later and he fingured me and had me fingure my self.. and i didn't wash my hand and ethier did he.. could that mean sumpin? can sumone please help me.. i don't know when i'll check this agian~ thanks~!

[It is against the terms of service to post e-mail addresses or offer personal contact information on the Health Boards]

[This message has been edited by kitaki (edited 05-02-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2003, 07:18 PM   #2
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
well I hope you are not pregnant. you are way too young to be thinking about babies and sex too. you need to be on the pill. All I can say is take a home pg. test. I pray you are not. it is very sad that at 14 years old you are on here thinking you might be pg. I know you came here for advice and you dont want to hear this but please get on the pill. you are NOT ready to deal with what might happen.If you cant get to the doc yourself maybe you can talk with your mom even tell her that you need on it cause it will help out your periods with being normal and not skipping them she might go for it. good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2003, 07:24 PM   #3

shanshy HB User
i agree, you are way to young to even be thinking about sex. yes you may very well be pg. but hope not, you don't need a baby right now test and find out

Closed Thread