It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2003, 07:07 PM   #1

7th_Heaven HB User
Post my youngest and the new ones...

My youngest, Gracie, is having such a hard time dealing with the new babies. The babies are due anytime, maybe even tomorrow. It could be anyday and I don't know what to do with Gracie! None of the other kids had this problem so please HELP! Molly and Lucy are coming soon and I am nervous for Gracie.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2003, 07:11 PM   #2
Veteran

mysurprisebaby34 HB User
Hi, how old is gracie ??? just try to involve her as much as possible when your little ones come along !! WOW twins !!! you must be both excited and terrified LOL

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2003, 07:26 PM   #3

7th_Heaven HB User
Gracie is 7 going on 16! LOL shes just a piece of work but I am sure once the twins get here she will love them a lot! I think its because she has been the youngest for so long and a pretty spoiled youngest that is. I think once they get here she will forget about not wanting them.

Old 05-03-2003, 09:11 PM   #4
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
Hello my son was 6 whewn our last one was born and it was hard at first but when baby got here it all changed we try and involve him as much as possible now they are very close.just tell her you will need her help with the baby and make her feel very important when they come. I cant imagine having twins but try and not leaver Gracie out although I know it will be hard at first and she will coem around. and you will find the age difference is great she will be a huge help.

------------------
EDD-AUGUST 15
baby boy # 3

Old 05-03-2003, 09:19 PM   #5
Veteran

mysurprisebaby34 HB User
7 going on 16 LOL that is so cute....you watch she will become a little mum when her sisters arrive !!!! so were you twins concieved naturally ? hope you dont mind me asking ???? JUST CURIOUS ! do twins show up early in ultrasounds ? im only asking as twins are hereditry in my family and i am due to have ultrasound in just under 3 weeks ! i had a vaginal one done when i was just under 6 weeks, but it just looked like a little blob with a flickering heartbeat on the screen !

Old 05-05-2003, 03:49 PM   #6

7th_Heaven HB User
Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days but things are getting a little crazy around here but still no babies. I am getting very excited and nervous even though this will be my 6th and final birth. Yes the twins were conceived naturally. The only time we had trouble conceiving was with our first child but you know having the three children in under three years...yea we had know problem with that LOL Gracie is feeling better but I think its because her brothers and sisters have been talking to her a lot and giving her a lot of attention. I am so thankful for all my children and have truley been blessed!

Maybe tomorrow...who knows...

Old 05-05-2003, 03:49 PM   #7

7th_Heaven HB User
Sorry I haven't been on in a couple of days but things are getting a little crazy around here but still no babies. I am getting very excited and nervous even though this will be my 6th and final birth. Yes the twins were conceived naturally. The only time we had trouble conceiving was with our first child but you know having the three children in under three years...yea we had no problem with that LOL Gracie is feeling better but I think its because her brothers and sisters have been talking to her a lot and giving her a lot of attention. I am so thankful for all my children and have truley been blessed!

Maybe tomorrow...who knows...

Closed Thread