It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2003, 09:31 AM   #1

mommyof3sons HB User
Post ?about conceiving

i have just got done ovulating i believe my husband and i have been trying for 3 months with no luck my question is i had AF on the 18 of april.so i am assuming i started ovulating on the 30 of april i could be wrong.1 week after my AF ended i had a slight pink discharge.what could this be??and now my boobs are a little sore and i have been feeling nauseous for 2 days.my AF isn't due until the 15 of this month.could i have ovulated sooner than i am thinking?my cycle is normal every 28 days never irregular.why am i feeling like i could be pregnant?is it possible that i could be showing symptoms this soon?please can someone explain this i would greatly appreciate it.thank you

Old 05-03-2003, 10:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

normorcrazy HB User
I can't remember the exact window for ovulation, but I believe it's 7 days. Meaning you could ovulate 7 days prior to or post that date, or anywhere inbetween. I have been pregnant 5 times and I always knew within a couple of weeks even before my next cycle was due that I was pregnant. I think because I wanted it so bad some of the symptoms may have been subconciously, but I always ended up pregnant. If it's what you want...GOOD LUCK!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2003, 04:34 AM   #3

mommyof3sons HB User
how soon after you ovulate when i'm ttc can i have symptoms of pregnancy or take a test?i am desperate to conceive and so is my dh please repond.

Old 05-05-2003, 07:54 AM   #4

mommyof3sons HB User
is it possible to have symptoms so soon after ovulation?could i be pregnant.i have been so tired theses past few days i even been taking a 1-2 hour nap a day that is not like me at all.i never sleep during the day.please someone shed some light on my questions?

Old 05-05-2003, 10:15 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

normorcrazy HB User
You sound like me when I was pregnant. I never wanted to wait to take the test cause I was already having symptoms. If you can hold out closer to your cycle. I would take a million of them and just be depressed when they were negative cause it was still too soon. I remember having symptoms right away when I was pregnant. I believe it's because I ovulated sooner then I thought. I have a pregnancy wheel...when was your last cycle? Do you remember the date or dates you had intercourse? I can check it out for you.

Old 05-05-2003, 12:03 PM   #6

mommyof3sons HB User
thank you normorcrazy my last cycle was april 18 i have been so tired lately.also we have been having intercourse daily since then even during my cycle.we are trying everything to make a baby.it's driving me nuts.even 2 times a day morning and night.thanks

Old 05-08-2003, 10:54 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

normorcrazy HB User
Sorry I was out of town. Looks like you probably ovulated on 02May, give or take that 7 day window. Chances are if you are having symptoms this soon you ovulated sooner. I still think it's possible to have symptoms within a couple of weeks cause I did. I don't think it was psychological like people say. Anyway, just a little advise if it didn't happen this time....you all are having too much sex. You should give the sperm 2-3 days to build back up before having sex again. Do you have a normal 28 day cycle? If so you should be due around the 15th. That means you should ovulate around the 29th. If you are not now...try having sex on the 26th, 29th, and 01st. Here's a few pointers...if you notice increased vaginal secretions around those dates...have sex immediately. After intercourse each time, prop your bottom up and keep the rest of your body flat. Make him get a rag to clean yourself with. If you get up gravity will do it's job and push the sperm away from its destination. Try the old method of taking your temp in the mornings...99+ before getting out of bed...have sex!!! After intercourse let all of your muscles relax. Also helps with preventing sperm from being pushed away from where you want it. Have him rub your inner thigh to help relax muscles while you drift off to sleep. Still remember to keep those pillows underneath of you. The higher the better!!! I hope you are now, but if not try this the next time. I will be thinking of more tips along the way. I've been pregnant 5 times and it was done solely on going by my ovulation date. My son's father and I never use protection, so if I didn't want to get pregnant I would avoid that date. Hopefully, this will be a little encouraging!! Good luck!!

Old 05-09-2003, 04:09 AM   #8

mommyof3sons HB User
thank you for all that advice i really think i am this time my boobs hurt more each day.but if not i am gonna keep an open mind and do what you said .keeping my fingers crossed.thank you so very much o-and yes i am always on time for AF every 28 days.on the button.i'll keep you posted. o- 1 more thing how soon can i tell from a hpt test?is it still to soon since i'm not due for another week?

Old 05-09-2003, 07:31 AM   #9
Senior Veteran

normorcrazy HB User
It still may be to early, but you could take one and the line may be very faint. I would recommend waiting just because it may show neg when it's not and you will be upset for nothing. Don't do like me and buy a test every day cause I'm to anxious to wait...you'll end up broke. I'm sure you've been Blessed with what you want. Try to hang in there until the day your cycle is due and most of all keep me posted. I'll be praying everything goes your way!!!

Closed Thread