It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
(female)

DStray HB User
so excited, and nervous

Hey Ladies,

I woke up this morning at 5 am with cramps and was telling my husband that I wasn't going to test this morning because I felt like I was going to get my period. Then at 7:30 I woke up and I didn't have any cramps, so I changed my mind, and decided to test. I was totally not expecting to get a BFP !! I am so excited, and nervous. I want to go to the doctor as soon as possible and have them confirm this, because I still don't feel like it is real. I'm so excited, and i'm trying not to be nervouse, so that I don't stress out the probably baby in there, but I can't help it.

Thanks for all of your support ladies. What's to come next?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
(female)

fcp HB User
Re: Uterus Stretching - Where and what did it feel like in early pregnancy?

Congrats!! That's awesome!!
Now call your doctor, they won't probably wanna se ya until you're 8 weeks but you can do the blod test now to confirm it.
Congrats again

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-30-2010, 09:40 AM   #3
(female)

DStray HB User

How did you keep yourself from getting nervous about whether everything is ok all the time?

Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
(female)

fcp HB User

Well you have to. When found out I was pregnant at the beginning this month I was around 4 weeks. I've been waiting the whole month, worrying..and finally I get to see the doctor today.
I think its stupid that some doctors don't see you until you're 8 weeks..but it is what it is..I've been nervous the whole month and today I'm even more nervous..what can you do, ya know.

Old 11-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #5
(female)

doodrop HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStray View Post
How did you keep yourself from getting nervous about whether everything is ok all the time?
omg i new it i new it!! ) well done huni you deserve it im really happy for ya ) just take it easy dont strain, take ya prenatals, eat the right things, NO LIFTING OR ROUGH SEX EITHER!!! lol congrats again huni let me know how you get on.. buy a mother and baby book and check out the development each week that will keep you busy and stay happy xxxxx

Old 12-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #6
(female)

DStray HB User

Hey ladies, sorry i've been missing in action for the past couple of days.

First and foremost, FCP how did your doctors appointment go? All good news I hope.

doodrop-you were right, and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

On Tuesday was when I got the two positive results. I got into the doc on Wednesday and took a blood test to make sure that the pregnancy was good. Bloodwork with a beta over 2 is a positive test and mine was in the 700's. Then today I went in again to check my beta levels. With a healthy pregnancy your beta levels are supposed to double every couple of days. Today my beta level was in the 1400's. My pregnancy is healthy so far. I just switched OBGYN doctors and found a really good one that I don't have to drive an hour for. They told me that my symptoms (the cramps) are normal, and that I have a great beta level, and I am on track to a healthy pregnancy. I'm loving this so much!!

We are about 5 1/2 weeks along already, and are due around the beginning of August. Praying that god continues to watch over my husband, my baby, and I.

Old 12-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #7
(female)

fcp HB User

My doctor appointment was good. I have to get an ultrasound on monday. Me and my husband are so excited and can't wait to see our little bean.

I'm glad everything is fine. Keep taking care of yourself!!

Old 12-04-2010, 11:15 AM   #8
(female)

DStray HB User

That's good to hear Enjoy! I love the pregnancy feelings, although it's still hard to believe that our little bundle of joy is in there. We waited for a long time

Old 12-08-2010, 08:36 AM   #9
(female)

fcp HB User

Dstray,
Where do you live? I live in PA, US and I never got more than one blood test. When I called my doctor after finding out, they gave me one blood test to confirm that I was indeed pregnant. I never got a second test to see if they would double or not. I read about it here..but my doctor didn't do more than one testm
I had my ultrasound couple night ago. The heartbeat was 170 which she said it was normal. I am 9 weeks and the due date is July 13th. Everything looks fine so far. It was so emotional to see our little bean on the screen. Me and my husband were very emotional.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #10
(female)

DStray HB User

I live in Wisconsin. I had originally requested more than one, just to make sure they were doubling, because I had such a hard time conceiving, and wanted to make sure that everything was ok. It doubled after the first time, so that was awesome. The doctors are the ones that wanted to do another blood test because I was still having some cramping. When they did the third test, it didn't double, which is why there is reason for concern. I have another appointment tomorrow, and am hoping that I will be able to have an ultra sound also. I read some positive stories online yesterday about this happening to people, and their little ones turned out perfect. I am trying to hold on to that and my faith. I have done a lot of praying lately, and am holding on to the fact that God has the higher power, and I have to remain his child and give up myself and life of my baby, for him to work miracles. I still feel like everything is ok. I have not had too many cramps the past couple days, still no spotting, and still feel like everything should be going ok. It's just a matter of being patient, and waiting for my appointment tomorrow.

Fingers crossed

P.S. Congrats FCP ~ Praying that my husband and I will experience that same magical moment soon too.

Old 12-13-2010, 11:34 AM   #11
(female)

DStray HB User

Well, I know it's been a while, but wanted to update everyone as to where i'm at. My husband and I found out last Thursday that my beta levels had actually started to drop instead of increase. On Friday, we had an ultra sound to make sure it wasn't an eptopic pregnancy. We saw the yolk sack where the baby should have formed, but then I had more blood drawn and they had dropped again, but another 100. The doctors told me that I am for sure going to miscarry Then the following day (on Saturday) my mother in law called my husband and I and told us that his grandmother just found out she has liver, lung, and lymph node cancer, and they aren't sure how long she is going to last. It's been a rough weekend. Trying to keep my head up, and hold on to the fact, that my husband and I finally got pregnant on our own after trying for 3 1/2 years. We are just waiting to miscarry this one, so that we can get back to trying again. We are feeling more hopeful for the next pregnancy, whenever it might occur. I have to go back to the doctors this afternoon to get a shot, because I have a negative blood type and they don't want the miscarried babies antibodies to infect my blood. Then I go back on Thursday to make sure my beta levels have dropped some more. Not sure what to feel, but like I said, trying to keep my head up. Anyone that has miscarried before with a following success story, or information as to how long it took them to miscarry or conceive following. This information would all be helpful, as my husband and I are going through this time Thanks in advance, and goodluck to those all still trying, and those that are currently having a successful pregnancy

The following user gives a hug of support to DStray:
Diva1982 (12-22-2010)
Old 12-13-2010, 12:35 PM   #12
(female)

fcp HB User

I am so sorry Dstray. I'm sorry you are going through all this. Hopefully everything will go easy this time and next time will be a successful pregnancy.

Closed Thread