It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 06:08 AM   #1
(female)

Cherubin HB User
Worried

Hi all

I recently found out I was pregnant after having a missed miscarriage 4 years ago. I felt very pregnant for a week or so after my AF was due and I am 6 weeks today! I had sore boobs which have been a bit on and off but today - nothing! They feel back to normal! I am scared to go to the doctor yet because of what happened before.
I am very very tired, grumpy and still have a metallic taste in my mouth and bouts of feeling sick although I am not sick! I also am getting cramping but very mild - not sure what this is or if it is where uterus growing!
Anyone had symptoms go and not had miscarriage!! Is this normal!??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2011, 01:14 PM   #2
(female)

lost_n_confused HB User
Re: Worried

all pregnancies are different in what you feel, and yes your symptoms will come and go.. my first pregnancy I was carrying twins, but they werent detected on u/s so we didnt know. I ended up with a m/c, i was very very sick with this pregnancy.. my next pregnancy i was very sick at first, then nothing, then sick again.. i went into labor at 34 weeks and put on bedrest and delivered my son at 36 weeks and he was healthy and happy.. with my third pregnancy I got sick maybe twice the whole pregnancy, and i went clear to 40 weeks and had my water broken... point in saying this is, i understand the worry of a possible miscarriage.. i have gone thru it also, and 2 other pregnancies that i worried the whole time if i lost a symptom, or didnt feel a kick. but they were fine. i strongly suggest you see your doctor, especially with a previous m/c. they can monitor you and possibly catch something early enough to help.. also dont hesitate to ask them questions, thats what they are there for to keep you sane! wishing you all the best hun!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Sprout07 HB User
Re: Worried

Wow! I can't believe I just found this post. I am just going on 5 weeks and waiting for my first appointment next week. I feel the same way. I had the cramping last week and my bbs were sore and sometimes a little nausea. Now I feel hardly anything and I am worrying nonstop! I had 2 m/c before having my dd with my last pregnancy. I noticed it has been about a week since you posted this. Have you been to a doctor since? Or has anything changed since then?

Closed Thread