It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
(female)

carbo29 HB User
Second Trimester Throwing up

Hi everyone,
I am 17 weeks and through out my first trimester I had one episode of nausea with no throwing up and beyond that felt amazing.
Well...I got up this morning ate a pop tart and literally within a minute of eating it I was rushing to the bathroom to throw up. It was so bad I almost didn't make it!
Has anyone experienced this? I was surprised after having such an awesome first couple of months. Should I be worried, or is this common?
Thanks in advance!

Old 03-07-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sprout07 HB User
Re: Second Trimester Throwing up

Hi there. I am only 4 weeks pregnant right now, but I did have a baby girl 3 years ago. I didn't have much m/s with her at all and only threw up a few times. One time was like days before she was born-it is gross but I really did not make it to the bathroom and threw up a lot! The hormones are going crazy throughout the whole pregnancy-plus as you get further the baby starts getting bigger and everything gets crowded and so things are pushing up against your stomach which sometimes means not enough room for food that is in there. I would say as long as it isn't continuous it isn't anything serious. You could have eaten something that didn't agree with you or a touch of a bug or like I said-just normal pregnancy hormone issues. Hang in there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread