It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
(female)

alisa517 HB User
sore back at 4 weeks

.i just found out that i am pregnant, and last night my back got sore for about 2-3 hours. then it went away.. today again it got sore at about 11am and been sore since. its not like its a crazy pain, but maybe sore muscles, in my upper back in between the shoulder blades!
has anyone experienced that? is that okay? i've read some stuff on ectopic pregnancy, i am really scred to have that. but i dnt have any cramps or any spotting or bleeding. just that upper back being sore..
thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
(female)

colormecrazy HB User
Re: sore back at 4 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa517 View Post
.i just found out that i am pregnant, and last night my back got sore for about 2-3 hours. then it went away.. today again it got sore at about 11am and been sore since. its not like its a crazy pain, but maybe sore muscles, in my upper back in between the shoulder blades!
has anyone experienced that? is that okay? i've read some stuff on ectopic pregnancy, i am really scred to have that. but i dnt have any cramps or any spotting or bleeding. just that upper back being sore..
thanks
i'm so glad i saw this! i just found out this past monday (5 days ago) that im pregnant, 5 weeks & 4 days according to a calculator.. anyway i have noticed the sore back as well! i feel it the most when i lay in bed at night.

i just realized this post is almost 2 months old. did you find out if everything was normal?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread