It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2003, 12:38 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

caperbutterfly HB User
Post After Miscarriage/TTC

I'm hoping somebody with experience or knowledge will help answer my questions.

I m/c 2 1/2 week ago at 12-13 weeks. I was spotting up until 4 days ago. I know have cm all the time as I normally do. Yesterday it was stringing and plentiful; now just normal. What I need to know is when could I expect to O again. A serum pregnancy test was done on me Monday past and it was + but very faint they said, I don't have the numbers yet and I go for another one Monday. I am still very emotional over the loss but I really want to become pregnant again, immediately. My Dr. has given me the ok.

If anyone has any info to share I would be so grateful.
Thank You
DS 10

M/C 10 years
M/C Aug 2003
M/C Feb 2004

Old 08-30-2003, 01:52 PM   #2

tazzeroo HB User
I m/c in the end of the July and a week and a half later I was ovulating and got pg. GOod luck to you and sorry for your loss.

tAz

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2003, 02:28 PM   #3
Veteran

I Robertson HB User
Hi - yep like Taz the same happened to me. I lost a baby at the beg og Oct last year (like u at 13 weeks) - I found out I was pg at the end of that month and i now have a little boy 'william' who is 5 weeks old. How long 2 wait is personel 4 every-one - I like u just wanted 2 try again - it really helped getting pg again - a new life - a new beggining - a new focus. If your doc says go 4 it - I would do just that. My own doc advised 2 wait 4 a normal period 2 allow the lining of the womb 2 be shed completely and then grow back giving implantation the best chance. It is sooooo hard 2 have a pg and u will worry the next time but it is soooooo worth all the worry. I have had 6 pg in total (7 if u count a very very early m/c) and I have 3 little ones - girl 6 - boy 4 and William. We are all here 4 u - lots of baby dust - hope it happens 4 u soon. Remember your folic acid! Good Luck

Old 08-31-2003, 09:20 AM   #4

tazzeroo HB User
I Roberston - how soon after your m/c did you get pg? Just curious..I got pg liek a week and a half later and I am worried of another m/c - don't have any m/c signs or anything - just that constant worry that I didn't allow enough time and that my body wasn't ready.

Who knows

Taz

Old 09-01-2003, 12:14 AM   #5

rbsb5485 HB User
Caper- I don't have any info for you...but i wanted to say that I am glad that you decided to try again. We are all here for you if you need anything at all! Good luck! Lots of love,

RBSB

Old 09-01-2003, 01:36 AM   #6
Veteran

I Robertson HB User
Hi Tazeroo - Conratulations on your pg - that is a tough one so soon after a m/c - I know.

Emm well i had a m/c at the beginning of Oct and I concieved like you a couplke of weeks later. I really was surprised but I guess it just takes the once. I would not worry about having a m/c simply because it was so soon after your m/c. Although they dop advise a month - I think they like this as it makes it easier to date. If you think of it another way - if your body was not ready you would not have concieved. I think that it is beneficial to have a pg soon after a m/c as it stops the slippery slope of being really down about it all. Not that I am dismissing the baby you lost - I am not - its just very uplifting to have a new baby to focus on. However it comes with draw backs - the anxiety of will it happen again.....I was a total nervous wreck. But I am a great believer that if its meant to be it will. Pg is a strange thing I think that once u have gone through a m/c it takes the innocnece out of the experience and u know only 2 well that things can go wrong. But it can also go right - so keep the postive thinking going. I really have my fingers crossed for you - I am sure it will work out for you. If you have any other question please ask and I would be delighted to respond. In the meantime - try to relax and take it easy - its all ya can do.

Closed Thread