It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2003, 10:18 AM   #1

dragoness169 HB User
Question I think I might be pregnant...plz help me!!

I think I might be pregnant. My b/f swears up and down that I am, but I dnot know. I have had blood in my discharge since like last thursday or friday. My last period lasted from 8/13 - 8/17. Since I started getting blood in my discharge I felt very sick. SYmptoms: light headed, dizzy, nausea, threw up yes. morning, pain under my stomach... Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong with me?!! Thank you for ur time...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2003, 11:44 AM   #2

rbsb5485 HB User
Not knowing how long your cycle is, it seems that you might be in the middle of it at CD 15. A lot of it depends on how long your cycle is. The only thing I can say is to wait until your period is due and then test if it is late. A number of things could have caused the "symptoms" and you can never be too careful. You might also think about talking to your doctor, too. Try to relax over the next week or two. Let us know what the outcome is and if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask. The women (and men, sometimes) here are wonderful! Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread