It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2003, 04:21 AM   #1

Jo17 HB User
Question Could i be Pregnant? HELP!!!!!!!!!

I have been having sex regularly with my fiance, we have not been using contraception as he always 'pulls out'. This has worked for 2 years. I was due to have my period on the 29th day of my cycle, but on the 27th day i went to the toilet and when i wiped there was blood on the paper. So assuming i had come on early i put a pad on. The next time i went to the toilet their was no blood on pad but when i wiped same thing happened. I havent bled at all since. Could i be Pregnant?

Old 09-01-2003, 04:55 AM   #2
Veteran

ladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB Userladybug _crazy HB User
yes, you could be pregnant....there are quite a few women here that have gotten pregnant from the pull out method. you should take a hpt asap or go to the dr. and get a blood test done so you will know for sure.

good luck and i hope you get the result you are looking for.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2003, 07:25 AM   #3
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
There is definatly a chance that you could be pg. You could have experienced implantation bleeding. Since your AF is late..a HPT should tell you if you are or not..

Take Care,
April
9-19-03

Old 09-01-2003, 11:03 AM   #4

rbsb5485 HB User
Hi, I have experienced sort of the same thing. However, DH and I have been TTC. But, I haven't gotten my period and it was due anywhere from 3-10 days ago. But, when I wipe (for the past two-three days, I see a pinkish discharge on the TP. I researched a little about implantation bleeding and although I don't know if that is what I experienced, that could very well be what you experienced. If your period is late already, you can take a HPT. Pulling out isn't 100% effective and so there is a chance that you could be pregnant. Let us know the outcome! Good luck.

Closed Thread