It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2003, 03:01 PM   #1

NikkiSixx HB User
Question Question about missed pills and chances of pregnancy.

Hi I have a question. I was wondering if anyone knows the chances of getting pregnant after missing 5 pills? See I missed 5 pills (was on vacation, forgot them) So I just quit taking them (Because I'd missed so many) My "normal" period was supposed to start this past Sunday and I haven't started yet. I had withdrawl bleeding but thats it. I took a home preg. test and it was negative. Do you think I should be worried? Well not really worried...I really would like to have another baby. Just not wanting to get my hopes up too soon.

[This message has been edited by NikkiSixx (edited 09-01-2003).]

Old 09-02-2003, 11:21 AM   #2

tammyfaye HB User
I know that it is definately possible. I was on b/c pills and I only missed a couple of days and ended up pregnant. I tried the hpt too at first but it was just to early. I waited a couple more weeks and went to the doc and that's when I found out that I was indeed prego. But I also know someone who didn't take hers for a week or so and she didn't end up pregnant. I think it depends more on your body. I would give it a couple more weeks and try again. It might have just been to early.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 11:53 AM   #3
Inactive

TeTr0 HB User
Yup, deffinitely possible. I misssed 1 of my pills one night, so the next night I took 2 like the Dr. told me to do if I ever was to forget... but I ended up preggies! I was only 18 at the time & not totally prepared for it, but now I have a beautiful daughter whom I love with all my heart & I wouldn't change what happened one bit!

[This message has been edited by TeTr0 (edited 09-02-2003).]

Old 09-02-2003, 07:13 PM   #4

NikkiSixx HB User
Thanks Ladies I appreciate your replies. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. It's sooooooo hard waiting though! I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Closed Thread