It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2003, 03:07 PM   #1

SNILVR HB User
Post EEYORE II

Hello EEYORE,
I just wanted to pop in and say hello. It has been crazy around here the past week and I have not had time to get on here to see what is going on with everyone.
Only 1 more week and we go to St. Louis for our appt. I am getting nervous now, and a little scared at the same time. I want there to be a way that they can fix the problem but yet I am scared as to what they might have to do to Jim or if the Dr. says that the only way is thru an iui or some other way. I want to carry a baby so bad but I don't know how far we will go, both emotionally and finacially. We will love our baby so much if it is adopted or from us!
I have not been feeling well the past 2 days with a head ache and stomach upset, but I got thru my workout last night and am planning on going again tonight and grinning thru it no matter what. Then I get to go over to my in-laws and help give their 5 week old kitty a bath. I will probably come home with lots of scatches all over me. haha.
Hope that everything is going great with you and that the time is not flying by to fast for you before you have to return to work. Have a great week and I will check in later. Kristin

Closed Thread