It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 04:32 PM   #1

astrophel HB User
Unhappy venting: husband sick

poor DH is giving birth as we speak - for the fourth time! this time to only two healthy kidney stones. What shall we name them? Hellfire and pain-in-the-a**? My poor baby.
My friend was teasing him, saying that I am giving birth to his baby so it's only fair that he gives "birth" to bouncing kidney stones.
He hasta sit in a car for 14 some odd hours before he'll be home in our bed. He refused to stay at the hospital in Texas until they passed. My stepmom said that he'd be alright because he's done this before. She said it was like when she was in labor for the fourth time: she spent the entire day working where as someone who has never had a baby may go to the hospital as soon as the contractions start. I know he knows what he's doing. I just don't like the idea of him driving from Lake Jackson to McComb throughout the night while he's drugged up and bleeding. Granted, he'll have a driver for 11 of those 14hrs, but still. He needs to be in the bed sleeping.
I know this has nothing to do with pregnancy - I'm just venting. I already vented onthe kidney disorder board. I must still have pent up anger!

------------------
'When Nature made her chief work, Stella's eyes,
In colour black why wrapped she beams so bright?'

Closed Thread