It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 05:06 AM   #1

amashstat HB User
Post When to buy a new bra?

I'm about 12 weeks now. Haven't really bough maternity clothes yet, just a few drawstring pants to help me a along. I have one bra that is still fine for me. My question is, when should I go get fitted for a new bra? Is it a continuous process that your bb keep growing the entire time? I didn't know if there was a couple of different times during your pregnancy that you should go get fitted again. I had heard that around 4 weeks was a pretty standard time. Does this seem right?

Old 09-04-2003, 08:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

crystalll HB User
Hi,

I don't think there's a standard time when you should up your bra size. I invested in a couple of sports bras to get me through most of the pregnancy, and then at around 30 weeks I bought two nursing bras that I've worn throughout the past 9 weeks, and plan on wearing for nursing. I found that my breasts got bigger early on, but they haven't changed much since.

Hope that helps.
Crystal
EDD: Sept 11th

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 02:53 PM   #3

moni1 HB User
I'm almost 8 months and my breasts really haven't grown much so I'm still wearing my regular bras. It was like this with my 1st pregnancy also. I'm also still wearing my regular underwear.
Babe #2 c-section 11/06

Old 09-04-2003, 03:43 PM   #4
Veteran

kmc235 HB User
Same goes for me. I'm in my ninth month and, sadly, still fit into my A cup. Albeit, they're a bit tighter now.

I've always worn low-cut underwear and don't foresee ever having to replace them.

------------------
EDD 10/1/03
Our first baby
IT'S A BOY!

Closed Thread