It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 07:20 AM   #1

tobias522 HB User
Post sex before period, please help!!!

hey ladies, i had sex 5 days before my period, i just got it today, well, we used a condom, but he didnt come in me, or near me cause he took the condom off and i refused to let him in me before he came, so then like 15 min later, he didnt have a full erection, he was inside me but didnt come, well i got my period but im a paranoid freak about pregnancy, could the sperm have lived in that 15 min, seems impossible, or even if i got my period now, skip the next one, i just need reassurance, i was raised on the if it was in you, youre pregnant, which is ridiculous, but like i said im a freak about it, please help!!

Old 09-04-2003, 03:31 PM   #2

tobias522 HB User
Unhappy

does anyone have any advice at all? please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 05:25 PM   #3

JPIPES HB User
just to let you know, you are most prone to get pregnant 10 days after your period starts. that is the date most all doctors will go by to figure your due date. sperm usually does not live outside the body for every long. how ever it has been known for a women to get pregnant two days after intercorse do to the sperm living in her.

Old 09-05-2003, 01:37 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User
I don't really follow your story, but everytime you have sex, you have a chanc of being pregnant. Since you are on your period, I'd say your chances are slim. One question though, why did he take the condom off? The point of wearing a condom is to prevent pregnancy and STD's (to the highest percent they can prevent). So you said that 15 minutes after he ejaculated he had an erection and was inside of you??? I'm a little confused (hope i'm not the only one).

Angela

------------------
EDD with baby #1 for hubby and I September 21st, 2003! It's A BOY!

Old 09-05-2003, 03:07 PM   #5

tobias522 HB User
Angry

ok, for one, the condom was ****ty, so he took it off cause he didnt want it to break when he came, so i ****ed him off and then he came. then we just sat and talked for like 10 min and messed around, but because he had came like 15 min before that, he could get a full erection, and we just like i said, messed around, it wasnt like we having sex so he would come, he was trying to help me ejaculate, i dont know how else to explain it, i guess no one else does this or something. Anyway, my period is really heavy now, if you conceive 5 days before, like if i got pregnant that night, would i still have my period now, and skip the next? i mean like has that happened. I have been with this guy for 4 years, so im more worried about pregnancy than STDs, if anyone can help me with this furthur explanation, it would be appreciated.

Old 09-05-2003, 03:10 PM   #6

tobias522 HB User
btw, i wasnt in him, or near any of the semen that he ejaculated previously in the 10 min that we talked, the worries i have are if the semen lived on him, cause if it dries i know it dies right? and about the 5 day thing and pregnancy

Old 09-05-2003, 03:11 PM   #7

tobias522 HB User
also btw lol he couldnt** get a full erection the 2nd time

Old 09-06-2003, 11:25 AM   #8

ordinarymom HB User
I highly doubt that you are pregnant. If you are having a normal period now then I don't see a chance of pregnancy from that encounter. Yes I am sure that there could have been a few sperm left in the penis after he ejaculated but if you were pregnant then your body would have immediately sent signals to the uterus to start getting ready for baby. Even IF you could have fertilized an egg it would have been sloughed out with your period. Next time have him wash it off before you put it back in. And no you aren't weird or any thing most of us have done it all. Don't let your self worry any further because there was really no chance for a pregnancy this time.

Old 09-06-2003, 12:33 PM   #9

tobias522 HB User
thanks sooo much, im sorry i was so annoying about it, im just trying to fruthur educate myself, but i am going to get on the pill asap now, and wait at least a month til i have any more sexual encounters. i really appreciate all your help.

Old 09-06-2003, 04:18 PM   #10

Zoe00 HB User
I used to think that you got pregnant and still had one more period to shed extra lining.. that is not true. I have a 8 month old son and went to almost every check up and asked question after question about it. For instance, right now you are on your cycle, in about 10 days (or 14 days before your next "cycle" starts) is when you are the most fertile, there are lots of web sites you can go to and read more on the womans body and how everything works, one of my pregnancy books states the egg only lives for 12-24 hours after it breaks free and starts to float along its journey. If you are heavy like you say you are, I say theres a 98% chance you are NOT RELAX and keep on being safe.

------------------
ACR

Closed Thread