It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 09:22 PM   #1

warrens angel HB User
Post is it possible???

hello everyone. me and my dh have been ttc for 2 years and i am now 2 days late but i have no cramping or symptons how long should i wait to test???i am so ancient to concieve

Old 09-05-2003, 04:41 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

LiLnuTTy HB User
You can test the day your period is late...or you can go to the doc and have a blood test 7 days after intercourse......

Some women have no symptoms of pregnancy right away, if at all. Me on the other hand would know right away if I was pregnant, ... morning sickness, sore breasts, fatigue, the whole nine yards....I envy the ones who dont have any of that!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2003, 05:44 AM   #3

Queentiffy HB User
Talking

Test and let us know! You may not have any symptoms as of yet with my first pregnancy I did not know I was pregnant until I was almost 2 months along. I was 19 and just started my AF, (I know I was a late bloomer) So it was not out of the question for me to not know when I last had my AF. I did not have the tender bb's and did not have any other symptoms. So go for it! This pregnancy I was doing IUI so I knew I was and I tested a week and a half before my AF was due, and got a ++++++ So go for it, and good luck!

Tiff

Old 09-06-2003, 08:44 PM   #4

warrens angel HB User
Question

hey tiff, just wanted to let you know the old witch showed up today..yuck... i go on day 8 to have a hsg scan done to make sure i dont have any blockage. then we are going to try the iui did you have good luck with your iui? i want a baby so bad. i already have a 12 year oldboy.i married in august of 2002 and my dh has no children and he wants a baby so bad.any sugestions or comments about iui would be greatly appreciated. stacey

Closed Thread