It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2003, 01:37 PM   #1

tobias522 HB User
Question sex drive help

hey, well, does anyone ever feel like when they are having sex, the feeling of getting bored, like at first its really sensitive but then after like 15 min, it starts to hurt and like you almost go numb to any feeling, any thoughts on how to orgasm, mentally what state of mind, or how to get into it more i guess, i mean that sounds weird but who knows, just wondering if other people feel like this sometimes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2003, 04:57 PM   #2

Zoe00 HB User
I'm not sure if this is while you are pregnant, or just a question in general. I am assuming you are female(?) So, I used to get that way so now my hub and I make it enteresting, try new things *NO I DONT MEAN ADDING PEOPLE* just go wild with eachother, you are partners and there is nothing to keep from eachother, *that is a big milestone to overcome is shyness in the bedroom* But you two are partners and well.. enjoy eachother. Create a mood, you take the lead.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-06-2003, 05:53 PM   #3

tobias522 HB User
yeah sorry, im not pregant, and I am female, thanks a lot for your info, anything else would be great, i just hate not getting into it as much as I could, and wonder if im missing something or not, thanks

Old 09-06-2003, 09:56 PM   #4

warrens angel HB User
yeah it is normal. i get the same way sometime.just try different positions or somthing sometimes that will help..

Closed Thread