It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 05:17 PM   #1

felix1 HB User
Post 2nd ultrasound woes

Hello,

Thought this was the best place to come for words of wisdom. This is my 3rd pregnancy, 2 resulted in miscarriage and I am currently 8 1/2 weeks along with this pregnancy. I go for my 2nd ultrasound tomorrow and am totally scared. The first showed a heartbeat, so I don't think I should be that worried. Maybe it is just my history that makes me be concerned.

I do worry too, cause I do feel sick at the thought of certain food, yet I never throw up. This is my only symptom. No frequent urination that everybody talks about. Am I alone there?

Thanks guys
-n

Old 09-04-2003, 07:14 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

conniefolger HB User
Thumbs up

I know how you feel, I had 10 m/c before haveing my son in July 2003. I was a nerveous wreck the entire first trimester but everthing was ok. I am now 12 weeks pg with my 12th pg and so far so good but in the back of my mind I am scared to death that something will go wrong. I am sure everthing is ok for you. I know this is easier said than done but try to relax and enjoy your pg.

------------------
connie folger

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 07:41 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

chrissy333 HB User
I think it is so normal to be scared, especially after miscarriage. The risks of miscarriage go way down after a h/b is seen. I have seen my baby 3 times and I still am freaked that it's not going to be ok on tues when I see it again. About the m/s...it is very normal to just feel nauseaous and not vomit. I have read that it's actually more rare to actually throw up than to just feel like you are going to. Everday I swear my boobs don't look as pregnant etc....you are not alone!! I hope everything goes well for you this time!

------------------
Christine,
due with #1 Jan 22, 2004
due with #1 Feb 3, 2004 It's a Boy!!!

Old 09-05-2003, 09:02 AM   #4

felix1 HB User
Connie and Chrissy,

Thank you so much. Everything went well and at 8 4/7 weeks the heartbeat is good and the size is `big' whatever that means. It was amazing to see movement. Connie, you are quite remarkable with 10 m/c behind you. You deserve happiness now. Chrissy, I think you are right about symptoms. I have to stop comparing and each pregnancy is different. Happy to have sea sickness, can't call it morning sickness cause I feel you have to throw up for that.

Thanks again for your support, this board is a lifesaver.

-n

Old 09-07-2003, 11:23 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

conniefolger HB User
Smile

Oh! That is sooooooooooo great that everything is well. I am sooooo happy for you and now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and think about the wonderful life that you will be bringing into this world. Thank you so much for your sweet comments. Happy nine months and keep us posted ok .Take Care

------------------
connie folger

Closed Thread