It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2003, 07:43 AM   #1
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
Post I HAVE MISSED YOU MISSED YOU MISSED YOU!!!!!!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had no computer all this time and you all have no idea how hard it has been to stay away from you guys!

My son, Benjamin Joseph was born July 23rd at 4:13pm weighing 8lbs 10oz and that was 10 days early! He was 21 1/2 inches long. He's great. He has light eyes and dark hair and his sisters Julia and Grace are smitten. Labor was average and I gladly slept through 95% of it. Pushing hurt like hell and yet I had no episiotimy or tears!

I gotta hear how you all are and want all the updates if you have the time.

I have actually cried over not having this board and all you guys because you are like best friends in so many ways!!!

So FILL ME IN!!!!

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Old 09-08-2003, 10:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

HEAVEN-SENT HB User
Hi Marie,

Welcome to the world, Benjamin! So glad to hear that he is here safe and sound - what a big boy!! You are lucky that you went 10 days early, otherwise he would have been HUGE! Are you nursing? If so - how is that working out? I remember you were going to give it a shot since he was your last baby. Just wondering how that is going.

Well, my due date is fast approaching, but they may have to induce me a little early due to my Toxemia. They have taken me out of work for the duration of my pregnany so I am home, relaxing and trying to take it easy. I'm getting very anxious to meet this little one. I will know more after my appt. on Wednesday. I'll be 37 weeks on Thursday so I will be relieved if they decide to induce me a little early - just as long as he/she is ready! I'm hoping they will wait until after 38 weeks, but I trust my Doctor and I know he will do whatever is best for me and the baby.

Well, just wanted to pop in and say hi and congratulate you on the birth of Ben. You and your family must be over the moon!

Take care!

------------------
EDD 10/3/03
Jacob or Alexis

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2003, 11:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

HEAVEN-SENT HB User
And again!

[This message has been edited by HEAVEN-SENT (edited 09-08-2003).]

Old 09-08-2003, 10:48 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

harvest46 HB User
Congradulations!!! I was wondering where all the new mommies went as well ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My son harvey is 5 month already. Weighs 18lbs and 11 oz. doing great.....I am having so much fun raising him. ^_^

Old 09-09-2003, 07:51 AM   #5
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
Wow, Heavensent!! 37 weeks already! I actually remember you coming off the TTC thread exstatic that you were pregnant!! I had toxemia in my first pregnancy, but all turned out fine. I wish I was back on maternity leave. I hate the morning routine I have now. I feel like there is so much to do. Staying home is easier in that aspect. Yesterday was my first day back.

As for breastfeeding, Ben is unlike any man I know because he could have cared less about boobs! So I pumped a bit and he got that plus the bottle so I guess you can say BF went KAPOOEY! He weighs about 12 pounds already so he no worse for the ware. He's growing ROLLS!! Tomorrow he will be 7 weeks already...hummm where does the time go.

------------------
Marie
It's A Boy!!
Expected August 2, 2003

Closed Thread