It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 04:44 PM   #1
Inactive

dingo_102 HB User
Talking September Bubs (25)

Hey guys! I am just hoping on to see how everyone is doing. I posted earlier about my big day tomorrow. I am going to be admitted to the hospital at 7:00 am to be induced due to pre-eclampsia...Send little prayers for me and Trevor and I will post as soon as I get a chance...

Love You All!

April

Oops...Got the post number wrong...We are on 27 now
9-05-03

[This message has been edited by dingo_102 (edited 09-04-2003).]

Old 09-04-2003, 07:15 PM   #2

Tiff Tiff HB User
Congratulations and good luck!!! on my birthday too, what a great day for Trevor to be born!!!! Try to get as much sleep as you can tonight for your big day tomorow i'll be waiting to hear your birth story in a couple days when you get some time to check in again! Hope all goes well!

------------------
EDD Sept. 21. It's a boy!! Tyler Shawn is my lil' angel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 08:35 PM   #3

lmeckman HB User
GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy your special day!

Larissa

------------------
its a boy!
new due date 9/11/03

Old 09-05-2003, 06:32 AM   #4

Tiff Tiff HB User
How is everyone doing today? Sleeping well? my midwife said it is okay to take benadryll at night to help sleep if i really need to. My mom took me shopping last night for my birthday i got a robe for when i'm in the hospital, and a purse and shoes she said 20 years ago, she looked just like me! and she played badmitton the day before (the 4th)

any dr appointment updates? i had one yesterday but she didnt check me for dialation.

------------------

Old 09-05-2003, 10:58 AM   #5
Veteran

LadyLight HB User
April, Whooo you're little one will be here sometime today. Sending you many blessings and lots of luck.

Wow, you're going before I am; both of us are early and for medical reasons. I'll be admitted to hospital Sunday afternoon to do all bloodwork and am scheduled for c-section Monday at 7:30 a.m.

So much to do still it seems, last minute cleaning and getting things ready around house. I really just wanted to relax these last couple days.

Please post when you can my dear and I'm praying you and your darling little one are happy & healthy. Love and hugs!!!

Laureen, John and Arianna Renee' due 9/8/03

Old 09-05-2003, 11:39 AM   #6

tammyfaye HB User
Best wishes to you April! We will definately pray that all will go well and for the health of you and little Trevor! He got to come a lot earlier that you expected huh? Congrats!! Let us all know how it went as soon as you can!

Tammy

Old 09-05-2003, 01:11 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User
April, I can't believe Trevor is due to be here today!!! That is sooooooooo exciting!!! I know everything will go well, and I'm so excited for you!!!

Laureen, I think that's the first time you've ever posted your name. Its a very pretty name!! Good luck to you on Monday also!! I'm very excited for you as well!!!

I had my doctors appointment yesterday. She says that Austin has dropped but not very far yet. I did however, test positive for Strep B so now I need to go to the hospital AS SOON AS my water breaks or I'm in active labor so I can get the 6 hours of antibiotic treatment in. Am a little nervous about that because DH and I live about 20 minutes from hospital but they are doing construction. Last week it took us an hour and 15 minutes to get home, and yesterday, luckily we hit the traffic just in time and it took us 55 minutes. Am also measuring about 40 1/2 weeks so this baby is going to be a monster! He's huge. Oh well.

Anyways, hope everyone has a good weekend. DH and I are going to a burn out competition today (where the cars have to spin their tires and whoever can make the biggest smoke show with their tires wins). Then we are going out for dinner on Sunday for our first wedding anniversary! YAY!! Anyways, talk to you all later.

Oh, and Tiff! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope your day goes well!!!!

Angela

------------------
EDD with baby #1 for hubby and I September 21st, 2003! It's A BOY!

Old 09-07-2003, 09:32 AM   #8
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User
We got bumped to the 2nd page, can't let that happen again!!!

Old 09-07-2003, 07:56 PM   #9

lmeckman HB User
Hi gang! I just wanted to wish Ladylight good luck tomorrow! I hope all is well with April, her DF and new son Trevor How are the rest of you? I will be be induced on Thursady, anyone else think they will have a baby this week?

Larissa

------------------
its a boy!
new due date 9/11/03

Old 09-07-2003, 08:43 PM   #10
Veteran

kellie1978 HB User
Talking

Hi all,

Just got a chance to get online, i've popped into work for a few minutes.

Everyone is starting to meet their little ones now.

GOODLUCK to everyone, so glad to hear all is falling into place for everyone.

Paige is now 3 weeks old and just a fantastic little girl. She is so lively and happy. She loves to lay on the floor kicking her legs and throwing her arms around making her little noises. The only time she gets upset is when she is hungry, we are already on 4 hourly feedings which is great.

Must scoot. Thoughts are with you all.

Kellie

Old 09-08-2003, 06:08 AM   #11

Tiff Tiff HB User
Larissa good luck on thursday! i hope everything goes well and quickly make sure you get enough rest!!

Kellie it is good to hear everything is going well with little paige paige is such a great name too i love that name it is beautiful

i think that my due date is right on target.. i just have a feeling. i am very nervous about labor.. i know the more nervous i am the harder labor will be for me.. but i just keep picturing me on the bed grunting and pushing and embarassed and shocked that such weird noises are coming out of my mouth!

------------------

Old 09-08-2003, 05:50 PM   #12
Veteran

mysurprisebaby34 HB User
Hi, you guys probably dont know me, i normally post under October mums, but just found out i am being induced on the 28th September due to my diabeties....I just have a question, have any of you ever been induced ? I am totally terrified....I have heard all sorts of stories....I posted a topic, but havent had a reply yet......Anyway any info would be greatly appreciated THANKS

------------------
EDD 18/10/2003
ITS A GIRL
will be induced late Sept early Oct

Old 09-09-2003, 10:55 AM   #13
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User
mysurprisebaby - I have never been induced as this is my first child but I wanted to wish you the best of luck and welcome you to the september board!

How is everyone else doing??????

Angela

------------------
EDD with baby #1 for hubby and I September 21st, 2003! It's A BOY!

Closed Thread