It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2003, 07:44 PM   #1

pebblestoon HB User
Talking too early for symptoms?

I have been having stomach cramps, my conceive date was on September 4th, do you think it is to early to have symptoms??

------------------
Monica

Old 09-09-2003, 08:01 PM   #2
Inactive

lil squirt HB User
Way to early. The egg wouldn't even have implanted yet. That takes about 7-12 day's after ovulation. And then it takes a couple of day's to build enough HCG to test + on a HPT. That is about the time you would start feeling symptoms. It is the HCG hormone that starts all the symptoms rolling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2003, 08:01 PM   #3

*AnGeL* HB User
Possibly not! Are there any other symptoms you have? Just cramping is not a POSITIVE sign of pregnancy, but it can be one!

2 weeks after i concieved i had flutters in my stomach and felt faint and tired alot. I also had a severe cramping before that, especially when i sat up! (I read the cramping can be the egg attaching to the uterine wall which would occur about 10 days later i suppose?) I thought i may have been experiencing low BP, but i also had a weird feeling about it all, like i suspected pregnancy. A couple of days later, my breats were sore and swollen, and starting to show blue veins. It ended up i was pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on the 14th August.

The only true way to tell is to go to the doctor or take a test. I took my home test the day my period was due and it was positive.

I hope everything works out for you! They say there is a Mother's intuition, the Doc told me if you really think you are pregnant (Not just wanting it) you are usually right!

Old 09-09-2003, 08:05 PM   #4

*AnGeL* HB User
Oops. I posted the same time as Lil Squirt. What Lil Squirt says sounds pretty spot on to me Just be patient and wait for the test time. If you would like to be pregnant, and it turns out you are not, there are many more months Good luck... whatever the test proves.

Closed Thread