It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2003, 12:39 AM   #1
Veteran

JsBaby HB User
Post March moms, where did you all go?

I'm just past 12 weeks now, and after having a scare last week, things are seeming ok now. I had very little spotting but my doc takes it seriously and u/s showed I had a placental tear, but very small. I was in hospital for 5 days on blood thinners and bedrest, and yesterday's u/s showed all is ok again. So, we've started telling people now.

How is everyone else doing? Are you showing? How are your symptoms?

------------------
Mom to Kyle, 12
EDD March 15

****sticky baby dust wishes****

****sticky baby dust wishes****

Old 09-05-2003, 06:25 AM   #2

TruBoo4Life HB User
1 March mommy here.. Congrat on your pg.. Glad to hear everything is ok.. I think being pregnant is the scariest thing I have ever been through when you actually have another human being to worry about here.. Everyone keeps asking me if I want a boy or girl.. I say I don't care as long as the baby is healthy..

So Good Luck to you and all the Blessing in the world..
Jeremiah-22
IT'S A GIRL- Symone Lynn
EDD 3-24-03 to 4-1-03

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2003, 06:29 AM   #3

amashstat HB User
It's good to hear that you're doing better. I can imagine what a scare that must have been, and I'm glad everything is okay.

I'm right at 12 weeks, and I'm feeling pretty good. Still tired, but that's about it. I notice that my waist is thicker, but I don't think it's noticeable to others yet. This stage is annoying because you feel fat, but not so much pregnant. I'm sure that will soon be over though. Can't wait to proudly show off my tummy and start feeling the movements. Today I go in for my 12-week appointment, so I'm excited about that.

Can't wait to hear from others! We'll have to keep up a March thread to check in!

Old 09-05-2003, 06:42 AM   #4

imakitty HB User
Smile

Im here. Im sorry to hear about your scare but im glad everything is ok now. How does a placenta tear happen? is it just one of those things?
Im still tired all the time too. I have a feeling im going to be tired for the next 18 years. lol.

Old 09-05-2003, 07:10 AM   #5

tryinfor#2 HB User
Hello,

I am due 3/18/04 and I had a little scare this week. I felt as though the baby were going to fall out. There was so much pressure on my lower abdomen and had some spotting 2 days ago. I went to the DR to make sure everything was okay. At 1st they could not hear the h/b so they did an u/s and had a h/b of 154 bpm. The baby was moving all over the place. It was hard for them to get a picture because it kept moving around. Anyways I am feeling better, I am very tired and am starting to show a little. I figure I have about another 2 weeks in my normal clothes and then I will have to find some Maternity clothes. I cannot wait. I hope everyone is doing okay!!!

Old 09-05-2003, 08:53 AM   #6

chauvina HB User
Yeah March Mommies Yeah!!! I'm feeling great other than being extremely tired. I can't believe that I could be more tired in the next 9 months. I have no nausea and am starting to get hungry again. I haven't gained any weight but feel that my weight has definitely shifted to my belly. My 12 wk appt. went well with a very active baby and hb of 150. I have girl feelings but we are going to be ready for whatever. So glad to hear you are doing better and that everyone else is doing well too. Have fun...
addie
edd 3/8/03
me 29
dh turns 30 today

Old 09-05-2003, 02:42 PM   #7

slc HB User
Hello March Mommies,
I just passed my 12 wk point with no surprises so far. I have an appt. next week and we are hoping to heart the HB. I still have my moments of feeling sick. It's usually after I eat! I so wish I just wouldn't get hungry! Also, I feel extremely fat! I've gained 6 pounds so far, hope that is ok. I am very consipated which I'm sure doesn't help (sorry if TMI) People at work are starting to ask questions and I've told friends. I've never heard so many people ask "How are you feeling?"
Well, off to dinner. Hope you all have a great relaxing weekend!
Shannon

------------------
Baby #1 EDD 3/16/04
Baby #1 EDD 3/16/04

Old 09-05-2003, 02:58 PM   #8

imakitty HB User
I get that everyday at work, how do you feel. i say fine thank you how do you feel.

Old 09-05-2003, 04:41 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

conniefolger HB User
Smile

Hello! sorry to hear of your scare but glad that everthing is good. Well I just got back from my 12th week doctors appointment and found out that I am actually 16 weeks pg they will do an ultrasound on tuesday to confirm the due date once more or if I am haveing twins. It is so crazy figureing out how far long a woman is. I had my Lmp on 6/14/2003 and by that I should only be 12 weeks but by internal exaimne today my uterus is at 16 weeks. I will let you ladies know. Take care and good luck.

------------------
connie folger

Old 09-06-2003, 05:41 AM   #10

TruBoo4Life HB User
conniefolger.. big suprise huh.. thats great though keep us posted.. good luck on the u/s you could be having a big baby..
I feel like I am either carrying a litter or just a HEALTHY baby.. my doc told me thurs at my appt my uterus was a little larger than expected.. I am about at my 12wk mark.. he said it was more at 14wks.. I also could swear I feel the baby.. when I lay on my left side sometime I feel this fluttery feeling in my lower right and I know that is where the baby is lying.. but we have somewhat ruled out twins.. although both grandmothers on both sides of the family are twins..

Imakitty that is funny about people asking you at work and you ask them right back cause I do the same thing.. the first few times I did it.. they just kinda looked at me.. now thats funny..

CONGRATS TO ALL MARCH MOMMIES!!! ITS CLOSING IN ON US!!!
Jeremiah-22
IT'S A GIRL- Symone Lynn
EDD 3-24-03 to 4-1-03

Old 09-06-2003, 10:58 AM   #11

Dylansmom27 HB User
Talking

I am here too!!! On Monday I will be 14 weeks. I am still bombing around in my regular shorts and jeans. However, they are starting to get a bit smaller in the waist, so I guess I will have to start wearing maternity clothes within the next week or two.
I heard the baby's heartbeat last week. It was really exciting. I am still having a difficult time with the vomiting...sure wish that would stop.
Otherwise, I am hanging in there...hope you are all well too.

Lynn
EDD 3/8/04 with #3

Old 09-09-2003, 05:42 PM   #12
Senior Veteran

conniefolger HB User
Cool

Hello! Ladies I just got back from the ultrasound and there is only one big healthy baby I am 13weeks1 day. I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time.His/her heartrate is strong at a whooping 156bpm. I am relieved that there's only one baby in there cause it would have been really hard on me since my son Bradley who is very curious and hyper will only be 21 months old when I deliver in March.Good Luck ladies keep in touch

------------------
connie folger

Old 09-09-2003, 09:29 PM   #13
(female)

LiLSqrt75 HB User
hello march mommies

its been a while since i have been here. this morning, noon, and night sickness has really taken it's toll on me. i went to my 2nd dr.s appt last friday and she gave me sapositories to help the nausea but it ended up backfiring on me(literally). so then she gave me pills to help with the nausea but they would just make me sleep for 6 hours then when i would wake up, i would be just as miserable.

i am also having a hard time sleeping. when i wake up my whole left side is asleep. all the way from my shoulder to my toes. the dr. said to watch it and see if it is just my left side because if it is, it could be a blood clot. if both sides go numb when i sleep, it could just mean i need an ajustment by a chiropractor.

but anyways, i just hit my 12wk mark so hopefully the nausea will subside some. i feel like the worst mommy to my 4yr old and 2yr old because they are pretty much on their own all day until my hubby gets home from work. i just lay on the couch and yell once in a while.

i will chat with you all soon.

God bless you all
EDD 3-23-04
baby #3
baby brother to Vanessa & Tyler

Old 09-10-2003, 08:00 AM   #14

imakitty HB User
Smile

We listened for the heartbeat yesterday. Doc said i was 11 weeks and 2 days. Took forever to find the heartbeat cause i was so nervous my own heart was too loud. lol. 160 beats. Anyone remember what they said about the beats being a boy or girl? I cant remember. I've lost a pound but the doc said she wasnt worried. I told her I dont see how since i've been eating like crazy and not been sick.
Hope your feeling better soon lilsqrt.

Closed Thread