It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2003, 02:55 PM   #1

angel0317 HB User
Post I am Pregnant!!!!!!!!

Hi,
I have posted before. Just wanted to tell everyone I found out I am pregnant today. It was a total shock. I was told last month I didn't ovulate & would have to start fertility drugs. I just mainly took the test b/c I had all the signs of pregnancy. Do a lot of months though b/c of my hormones being out of whack & no periods at times. I was going to make an appointment for a second opinion & wanted to be able to tell them I had taken a test & it came out negative. But to my total surprise it was very positive. I go to get blood work Wed. since my progesterone levels have been low. God gave me a great blessing. My estimated due date is May 6th.

Andrea

Old 09-08-2003, 04:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

conniefolger HB User
Smile

Congrats on your pregnancy and I am happy for you. Sometimes it just takes time for the hormone of pregnancy to show up in your urine. Us as women know our bodies and positive test or not we know that we are pg before even confirmed at the doctors. Since your progestrone levels are low did your doctor put you on the progestrone hormone Shots or vaginal suppositories? I also had low progestrone and I had to take natural progestrone for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy to prevent me from miscarring. Happy nine months to you.

------------------
connie folger

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2003, 06:34 AM   #3

jimjend HB User
Congratulations! That is so exciting - I'm very happy for you! I bet you are going to just float thru your day today! I am also due in early May and there is a thread somewhere on here with a bunch of other women due in May. Congrats again!

Old 09-10-2003, 02:25 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

tinkers HB User
Congratulations! Its always funny the way things work out!

------------------
Tink (Lisa)
EDD 02-04-04
#3 Jordan or Brett

Closed Thread