It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2003, 08:11 PM   #1

johnfm_85 HB User
Question Dry Precum swimming up "there"

Hello,
I'm a little on the edge right now because I'm afraid that my girlfriend might be pregnant. We are both virgins and we've never had intercourse, but tonight we were doing other things to each other. She touched my penis a few times and went down once for about a minute or so. I'm not sure if she got precum on her fingers, but let’s just say that she did.

Here's what happened:
First, we lay on the bed together and we on opposite sides of each other. She started to touch me under my shorts and she just kind of touched me there with her fingers. I don’t think she got any precum on her fingers then because she said she would’ve remembered that and she didn’t think she felt anything moist or wet on her fingertips.

Next, she opened the bedroom door then came back. I stood up and we came together and started kissing each other. She unzipped my pants again and touched me there for a about maybe two minutes. I also don’t think she got anything on her fingers then, but to be safe, let’s say she did. About 5 minutes later we decided to have oral sex the way we were laying down earlier.

So now its five minutes later and “maybe” she had precum on her fingers. During that time she touched many things. So if there was precum on her fingers she wiped it away then my pulling down her jeans, and touching other things, right?

We lay down on the bed so we could have oral sex. She went down on me for just a minute or two. When she was going down on me, she wasn’t sure if she had her hands on just the shaft or on the tip where the precum comes out.

NOW let’s say that maybe she got some precum on her finger tips from the time she went down on me.

She stopped going down on me and told me that she just wanted me to focus on her. We stopped and I just went down on her.

Now we’re coming to the part that really worries me. I went down on her for a good while and at three points when she took a finger or two and touched herself.

Here are the places she touched herself:
The first time she touched herself; she took two fingers and put them on the side of her vagina. Not on the inside at all, just on the side of her “lips” where the hair is.

The second place she touched herself was kind of on the inside of her “lips” with a finger and found that she was really “wet.”

Finally, the last place she touched herself was the place passed her vaginal opening; sort of where the anus is. She did with two fingers to move my hand out of the way because I was hurting her. She didn’t go inside of her anus. She just touched my hand.

So basically this is what I’m worried about:

When she touched herself, sort of on the insider of her “lips” with one finger; and IF there was precum on her fingers (that was pretty much dried up) would it have swam up her vagina, enough to make her pregnant because she was “WET” from arousal.

Please answer. I’m freaking out!!!!!!!!!!

PS I know I should’ve been more careful, but I wasn’t thinking and now when we’re suffering with worries.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and possibly reply to this LONG and COMPLICATED post.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2003, 08:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User
From what I understand from your story, I'd say the chances of her being pregnant are like....0.000000000001%. Very very very very slim! Although you can get pregnant being a "virgin" and you can get pregnant from pre-*** , I just don't think it is possible in your case since she touched the outside of her vagina after she had already gotten out of bed and things (chances are, any pre-*** got wiped off of her hands). I'm sure other ladies will tell you the same thing.

Angela

------------------
EDD with baby #1 for hubby and I September 21st, 2003! It's A BOY!

Old 09-11-2003, 08:32 PM   #3

johnfm_85 HB User
Thanks for replying. I'm sorry, but I just read over my post and I found so many mistakes in it. I was just in a hurry I guess. So if you have a problem reading it, let me know. Again, sorry.

Closed Thread