It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2003, 06:39 PM   #1
(female)

mommytobe HB User
Question period while pg

another question! The last period I had i was about 6 days late, went out & bought a test but started bleeding so i didnt take it. Well, the next month I was late so i took the test i had bought & it was positive. is it possible that i was pregnant that previous month & still had a regular period? i've heard it's possible, just wonderin' if anyone hear has.

Old 09-09-2003, 07:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

conniefolger HB User
Smile

Yes it is possible. Was your last cycle normal? most of the time when women do exsperience bleeding it is not like a normal period and is not as long as a reg period. I have heard of some women who continue to have a period during pregnancy but this is very rare. The only way they can tell you how far long you are is by ultrasound. Hope this helps

------------------
connie folger

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

chrissy333 HB User
I had a semi-regular period (a couple of days shorter), then some spottiong the next week, then more spotting when my af was due the next month. It turns out I was pg all along. I have heard of women having lighter periods for the first few months. I didn't know for sure until I had an u/s. Good luck!!

------------------
Christine,
due with #1 Jan 22, 2004
due with #1 Feb 3, 2004 It's a Boy!!!

Old 09-10-2003, 04:45 PM   #4
(female)

mommytobe HB User
it was a regular period, no lighter no heavier, lasted just as long. my doc wont see me till 10 weeks, so i dont know...

Old 09-12-2003, 01:18 PM   #5

twila HB User
Hi, When I was pregnant with my son I still got my first period like usual but it was late so I already knew I was pregnant. With my daughter I got a light period every month throughout my whole pregnancy.

Closed Thread