It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2003, 07:06 PM   #1
Inactive

Jera HB User
Post Sub-categories/Sections

Hi everyone,

I posted a suggestion on the suggestion forum and want to get your thoughts on this. I think it might be a good idea. Here is what I suggested. If others think this is a good idea, please post the suggestion to them yourself on the suggestions page. Perhaps if they get enough requests, they might just do it! I think it would be much better!

Here is my suggestion:

Due to the overwhelming response of people on most forums, I think there is a need to have a sub-category in each forum. I regularly post to the Pregnancy forum and find it frustrating to try and find the post that I only replied to the day before. Sometimes it can be back several pages by then as so many people are posting new topics each and every day/hour/second. The way they have it set up on the bulletin boards at ivfconnections.com works really well. If something like this could be done here, that would be great. It makes it much easier to find your last post, go to the section that is relevant to you and to reply to people and not get lost in the confusion. I hope that something like this will happen as it would be much better organised.

Thanks,

Jera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2003, 07:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

babygrant HB User
There is a particular rule on the suggestion page that if there are mass messages about a suggestion, they will delete the suggestion and will not even consider it. That way they don't have to make their job 1000 times harder by reading multiple suggestions of the same type.

Angela

------------------
EDD with baby #1 for hubby and I September 21st, 2003! It's A BOY!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread