It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2003, 04:36 PM   #1

flesh_of_daisy HB User
Question Feb Momies!! How big are your bellies.

Im a Feb momie. My stomach measures 36 inches. I know every one is different but I thought it would be great fun to compair.
Also, tell me how your pregnancies are going.
Last month when I seen my baby for the first time on ultra sound, he she was so active and had really long legs. Every one thinks that its going to be a boy because it has such long legs and all. I really want a girl though. My husband has long legs.
As for me, Ive been feeling really energetic this month, even thought I cant sleep. My main problem is back pain and Im afraid that at night Im going to wet the bed? Any one else with this problem? I dream Im going to the poddey and Im afraid one night I wont wake from my dream.

Old 09-10-2003, 06:34 AM   #2

Queentiffy HB User
Cool

I too have a fear of wetting the bed! Now more so than ever, I am afraid to sneeze. I was in the store the other day, and I was with a friend. I sneezed and the baby kicked my bladder at the same time, and I wet my pants! (this was not the first time) I was stuck behind a clothes rack begging my friend just to buy me a pair of shorts so I could excape, while she was laughing her butt off, I sat there mortifyied! I don't have a tape meas.. however I can't see my carpet, (sorry no other way to put it) baby is active now, and I go in for my big ultrasound on Friday... I hope it's a boy!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 07:30 AM   #3

mommyof3sons HB User
i'm due feb 11th my belly is huge!!!!this is my 4th child i have 3 beautiful boys i am so hoping for a girl this time around.i go for my big u/s today at 2:30 i am currently 18 weeks today so i havemy fingers crossed they can tell me the sex today.yippy. i'll let everyone know.

Old 09-10-2003, 08:46 AM   #4

melstone HB User
I am due Feb 12 so I am 1 day shy of 18 weeks. My belly is pretty big and it definately looks like a preggo belly now. Sleeping has been a pain because I always end up on my back and that wakes me up. My sciatica has also been bothering me a bit. I have my big ultrasound next Tuesday and I really don't think I have a preference. I already have my little girl so I am okay with a boy or girl this time.

Next Thursday hubby and I are going to Vegas with friends for about 5 days and I can't wait. It kinda sucks I will be the only sober person, but I will deal. I also hope I can hang with all the walking.

mommyof3sons-I can't wait to find out about your ultrasound today!!

------------------
Melissa

Old 09-10-2003, 11:13 AM   #5

sweetbelky HB User
I am around 15 1/2 weeks pregnant. My belly is anywhere from 36-38" at the biggest point (prepregnancy 26-28"). It increases as the day progresses. When I wake up in the morning, I seem small, but by the end of the day, I am really showing!

I started feeling the baby kicking strongly about 3 days ago. Even my dh and ds can feel as well as see the baby moving. It's awesome!

------------------
~Cathy
ds 12/1/93
edd 2/28/04

Old 09-10-2003, 01:29 PM   #6

warrsav2savage HB User
Wink

Hello, my EDD is Feb 25, so I am a little behind you guys! I don't know the exact measurement of my belly, but my OB commented that he bets I can't fit in my clothes anymore! I can tell its a preggo belly, but I can imagine that others can see it as fat, since its just big, not round! I have gained 3 pounds in total!

And I cannot WAIT to sleep for more than four hours without having to pee! It makes me nuts, and recently my DH has wanted to cuddle while he's sleeping - so he rolls over and wraps himself around me and I feel like I'm going to pee my pants! Other than that I am finally emjoying the pregnancy and I can't wait to have a belly like you guys!!!!!

Old 09-10-2003, 02:51 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

tinkers HB User
My belly looks like there is a small round basketball sticking out. I don't know what I measure.

Last night I finally slept and made it thru the night without getting up to pee!

------------------
Tink (Lisa)
EDD 02-04-04
#3 Jordan or Brett

Old 09-10-2003, 04:14 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User
im due february 12th but I dont have a big belly. people say I dont look pregnant. I admit that I can only tell im pregnant when im naked. I bet people think im just fatter I can barely fit into my pants anymore they are really tight! What am I gonna do? I cant get maternity clothes cause I dont look pregnant!

Old 09-10-2003, 05:53 PM   #9

anrui HB User
I'm due Feb. 26, and my belly is already starting to get round. I'm 38, so people that don't know me would probably still think I just have a fat tummy. But, if I were younger, people would probably be wondering at this point--"hmmm, is she pregnant?"

I just bought my first maternity wear item today. I've already grown out of my swim suit, and decided to buy one that I will be able to grow into.

As for clothes, I freelance from home so I can get away with my overalls for a while longer, but if I needed nice looking pants I wouldn't hesitate to go to the maternity shop now. You can just tell the saleswoman that you want something that will expand as you grow--a lot of the maternity stuff is in that category. Why buy a larger size regular item that you will only be able to wear for a month or so, when you can get something that will work the whole way through?

Old 09-11-2003, 09:30 AM   #10
Veteran

lilmom HB User
Morning Ladies,
I'm 19wk today, my edd is Feb 5, just this week I've started to show, my belly looks like a volleyball size, didn't look prego last week at all I have my U/S today and am hoping we can see the sex, we want a girl this time, but will be thrilled with either DH will call tonight to see how the U/S went and to see if I have news to tell him. Wetting your pants, or worried you will?? Sounds to me like some of you girls need to do some SERIOUS kegel exercises!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't allow myself to get to that point!!!! Get a book or ask your Dr. They can tell you how to do them correctly. If I don't do pelvic rocks every night before bed, I can't hardly walk in the morning because my back hurts SSSSOOOO bad, that's what works for me, maybe you might try it. Hope you have a good day, glad to meet you new ladies to our group!!

------------------
EDD 2/5/04
#1 Tate 9 months
DH returning from OIF November 2006!

Old 09-12-2003, 10:03 AM   #11
Veteran

lilmom HB User
it's a boy, it's a boy!!! I'm happy, DH doesn't know yet, hopefully he'll call tonight. now we need a name, I'm thinking Parker and Morgan.......... I also like Jackson but he already said no to that one
Oh my gosh by the time I got to the U/S I had to pee SO badly, and then I got in there and he gooped me all up and said wow I really did have to pee, he let me go and then come back, very nice of him THe baby wouldn't stop moving for a second, he opened his mouth waved, thumbs up and is VERY proud that he is a boy I would have been able to tell even if he hadn't said anything. I'm ready for a nap, plum pooped out talk at ya later!

------------------
EDD 2/5/04
#1 Tate 9 months

Old 09-12-2003, 10:04 AM   #12
Veteran

lilmom HB User
it's a boy, it's a boy!!! I'm happy, DH doesn't know yet, hopefully he'll call tonight. now we need a name, I'm thinking Parker and Morgan.......... I also like Jackson but he already said no to that one
Oh my gosh by the time I got to the U/S I had to pee SO badly, and then I got in there and he gooped me all up and said wow I really did have to pee, he let me go and then come back, very nice of him THe baby wouldn't stop moving for a second, he opened his mouth waved, thumbs up and is VERY proud that he is a boy I would have been able to tell even if he hadn't said anything. I'm ready for a nap, plum pooped out talk at ya later!

------------------
EDD 2/5/04
#1 Tate 9 months

Old 09-13-2003, 08:24 AM   #13
Veteran

lilmom HB User
Goodmorning,
DH called last night, He is so thrilled to have another boy!!! I'm glad, but even though we had really wanted a girl, WHO could be disapointed? Not me!
I'm tired today, seems that my migrain is back today, I never have them this close together.......... didn't sleep well last night, can't sleep on my belly anymore My big jeans I bought early last month are getting tight, woohoo!
How long does it take to get the results back from the u/s? I know the Dr. doesn't get into the office until Monday, will he look at them then? I mean are they going to call me if they see something is wrong with the baby?
missing hubby really bad, but I'm SO glad to be able to talk to him a couple times a week, we can get through until January. hope you girls are having a good day, and feel well.
lilmom

------------------
EDD 2/5/04
#1 Tate 9 months

Closed Thread