It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 08:32 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

harvest46 HB User
Talking HOW are all of the NEW mom's Doin'

Hello ladies, and all of the NEW mom's out- there. i am wondering how everyone's doing ? Greenberry ? Lovelyme? Jule ?... and everybody that just had theie baby ? we should keep a list on how all of our baby's are growing !~~.... i am going to start with mine !

Harvey, is 5 month in a couple more days. and I have started on rice cereal, but he doesn't know how to swollow yet, so i am going to wait a couple more weeks until baby food stage 1. he is 17 lbs and 5 oz at his 4 month appointment and 24 inches. so a big boy already. He is starting to be able to sit with my help and also in a crawling position. He love to place everything into his mouth. and just beginning to GRAB everything he sees ^_*... gosh, i can go on forever.

Old 09-09-2003, 07:42 PM   #2

*AnGeL* HB User
I'm a 21 y.o. Mum and my baby girl is now a month old! She was born at 7lb 11oz on the 14th August and is now 7lb 13 oz. At the moment i have her on Karicare formula, as after 2 weeks of breastfeeding my milk dried up and i never got anymore, which really was a shame as i wanted to breastfeed.

Good luck to you and all the other new Mum's out there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 11:55 AM   #3
Inactive

lovelyme HB User
I'm great. Benjamin Joseph is wonderful as well. He was 8lbs 10oz and measured 21 1/2 inches. I love him to death. He is 7 weeks old today and yet I still get a post-partum blues moment here and there. Suffice it to say I am sensitive to anything. I take everything literally and that is so not me. I could cry over the dumbest stuff sometimes. Today a family membere-mailed me to please just e-mail pictures of Ben to her home e-mail because mine were large e-mails as far as KB's so it slowed her computer down which didn't help the fact that she had a bunch of deadlines to meet. I got hurt over that. HELLO that's not something hurtful being said to me and yet I took offense in some way. Dumb.

Gotta love post-partum life.

The baby on the other hand is quite the opposite, in fact he coos and oohs and everthing now and smiles at just about anyone. I got the first smiles that were true at just 2 weeks old!!! My girls didn't do it until 4 weeks. Now I have all my 3 kids smiling at me sometimes and it's a blessing.

------------------
Marie
Mommy of Julia, Grace and our brand new son Benjamin!

Old 09-10-2003, 06:38 PM   #4

heidilynn74 HB User
Smile

I have a bouncy healthy baby boy, Cade was born nearly a month early. Weighing in at 5lbs 6 oz and was 18 inches long. He's a true blessing! I had a tubal ligation after I had my daughter Laken, nearly 7 years ago. My Husband then passed away 3 years after my tubal ligation. I met a wonderful man and he except my 3 children. He didn't have any children of his own and he wanted one and I thought long and hard about it. I then felt my family wasn't complete. So I went in for a tubal ligation reversal. We tried to get pregnant for 13 months and then gave up. I then had a miscarriage and 6 weeks later I had gotten pregnant with Cade. It was a rocky pregnancy, I prayed to my husband and God to help me get through this pregnancy and to give me a healthy baby. I'm proud to say once again Jamie and God didn't let me down.

Cade came slightly early with no real problems. He sleeps through the night, he's up for about 2 hour intervals during the day. I love the way he looks at me with his big blue eyes, how he holds his hands, the facial expressions he does just melts my heart. He's perfect in everyway. I can't believe he will be 2 months old soon. It seems just like yesterday that his little feet, hands, elbows, and his bottom was poking at my ribs! I look at my other children and I can't believe how beautiful they are... I look down at Cade and think "oh baby boy, I don't want you to grow up." I love talkin' to him and how he looks at me so seriously, like he knows what I'm saying.

Thanks for starting this, I love talkin' about my kids if you hadn't noticed!! HA!

Heidi

Old 09-14-2003, 02:29 PM   #5

twila HB User
Hi Everyone, I have a little girl who will soon be 3 months old. She is such a good baby and so sweet. She is sitting on her own pretty good already and loves to walk around the house if you hold her hands. She was 14p 6 oz. at 7.5 wks. She was weigh off the charts. She was born 9 days early and weighed 8p 3oz. 20 inches.They sure don't stay babies long.

Old 09-14-2003, 03:13 PM   #6
Veteran

angelsen HB User
Hi everyone!! Sorry it's been so long. Life here is going o.k. Noelle is growing like crazy!! She has been rather fussy at several points during the day. Usually when she hasn't had enough sleep and then is hungry. It gets to be interesting when this happens at night. Sometimes I am trying to calm her down for hours, but I am learning more so I am praying it will get better and that this is just a phase.

Anyway, for you that don't know she was born on Aug. 2 weighing 8lbs. 13 oz. and 22 1/4". She was born in the operating room because they thought I was going to have to have a C-section. But praise God I didn't!!!

She is up to 12 lbs. 2 oz. and 24" as of last Tuesday. So she is definitely healthy.

We are going to make a trip back to Minnesota by car to visit my family. It will be good to see everyone and show them my wonderful dh and beautiful daughter.

Well gotta run a lot to do yet. So I pray all is well with all of you and I will try to pop in after we get back.

God Bless,
Angel

Closed Thread