It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2003, 06:42 AM   #1

nissa HB User
Post New here just a few questions

Hi, I am new here to posting but have been reading the boards for awhile. I had a miscarriage a year ago last May, and now am approx. 6 weeks pregnant again. We have been ttc now for 6 months and were so happy when we were pregnant, but last week I started having cramping and back pain but no bleeding(although I had this last m/c) So my 1st question is this..........Has anyone had backpain and cramping in early pregnancy? this was similar to AF pains but maybe a bit more intense. My cramps and back pain have resolved but I am a nervous wreck and have to go in for another u/s on Tuesday(if I make it that long ) I still have all my pregnancy symptoms. Can someone PLEASE let me know if you have had similar syptoms during early pregancy? Thanks in advance for any info, and sorry this is so long.

Old 09-07-2003, 08:13 AM   #2

TruBoo4Life HB User
Hello, Welcome to the Boards and Congratulations on your Pregnancy..

Speaking from experience and have had a few m/c when I was younger I know how every little ache and pain can cause concern.. AF symptoms in early pg are VERY normal.. If there is one thing I know about is the difference between a m/c and being pg... a m/c always... comes with blood.. there might be a few rare cases out there but for the majority.. the blood comes first..

So take a deep breath relax.. I am high risk pg until my 20th week.. and I am only 12 it is your time to relax focus on making your body and baby healthy..

Good Luck to you and Blessings for a Happy Healthy 9 months..
Jeremiah-22
IT'S A GIRL- Symone Lynn
EDD 3-24-03 to 4-1-03

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2003, 08:52 AM   #3

nissa HB User
Ty so much truboo. I think I know this in my heart, but it is still nice to hear it. I hate that a m/c takes away the joys and innosence of pregnancy. I actually had the cramping 1st in my 1st m/c the spotting came a few days later. This time no spotting and cramps resolved themselves. Its just so hard not to be freaking out. It does help to hear that others have had this same type of cramping. ty again for you reply, it helped very much

[This message has been edited by nissa (edited 09-07-2003).]

Old 09-07-2003, 12:37 PM   #4
Inactive

Eeyore II HB User
hello welcome and congrats !
Yes I had it with both my last 2 pregnancys. it was all normal. If I were you and had a m/c before then I might worry more also. I would call the doctor and tell him your are having cramps and with your history they will probobly want to see you sonner. it might also put your mind at ease

Old 09-07-2003, 12:56 PM   #5

slc HB User
Hi,
I also had back cramps and pains at about 6 weeks. I am now 13 weeks and doing well. I told the Dr. about them so he scheduled an internal ultra sound and we saw the little bean dancing away in my belly! It was such a relief! Definately let your Dr. know and maybe they can look into it. For now, just try to relax until Tuesday! Good luck!
Shannon
Baby #1 EDD 3/16/04

Old 09-10-2003, 01:35 PM   #6

nissa HB User
Hi I just wanted to thank everyone for all the responses and to say that I got to see the heartbeat yesterday YAY!! Doc said everything was looking good Whew. Due Date 4/28/04

Old 09-14-2003, 03:36 PM   #7

twila HB User
Hi nissa, Congrats on the baby. I have had a m/c before and know that you worry about everything once you get pregnant again. I am so happy to see your baby is doing well. Good luck

Closed Thread