It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2003, 10:37 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
Post Message for LOVIE_ME

What a blessing it was to see your post on TTC. I am TTC too. I've had some complications in the past though (2 m/c's Oct. 2002 and Mar. 2003). I start taking b/c after the 2nd m/c to give my self a break. I couldn't take the pain of being let down again.

I'm in the same boat as you and wanted to let you know you were not alone. Where ever I look I see pregnant woman, my good friend is pregnant too. It's like all around me or so I think.

I think maybe we're thinking about it too much. We have to try to keep our mind clear, relax and just go with the flow. Hopefully before we know it we'll both be pregnant.

I say my prayers everyday. I think that helps. I'll pray for you.

Good luck and keep me posted on your status.

Old 09-15-2003, 02:53 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Lovie_Me HB User
Michey,

Thankl you so much for your prayers. I will also pray for you. It can be very depressing. I am trying not to think about it that much. I leave it in God's will. He knows my desires, and he knows I want to us to have a baby. I will also pray for you. Keep in contact.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2003, 12:10 AM   #3
Veteran

mysurprisebaby34 HB User
Hi, just thought i would share my story with you I had a child at a very young age, only 17....Anyway all through my 20s i tried to have another....suffered 2 miscarriages.....then had cysts on ovaries, all sorts of problems.......I pretty much gave up on the thought of more children....I then met my partner who told me he was unable to have anymore due to an accident he was in 15 yrs ago.....But I loved him and thought well I cant have any children anyway......Cutting a very long story short....in February this year I went to my doctors as I thought I may have been going through early menopause or had an hormone imbalance or something, my periods were all out of wack and i hadnt been feeling right....I was informed on valentines day that i was 5 weeks pregnant I am being induced in just under 2 weeks to give birth to my baby girl Anyway the main thing i wanted to say is dont lose hope AND that miracles do happen

------------------
EDD 18/10/2003
ITS A GIRL
will be induced late Sept early Oct

Old 09-16-2003, 08:26 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Lovie_Me HB User
Wow! That was very incouraging. Congratualations, I am so happy for you. I know about difficulties of being pregnant in my 20s, someone told me it would be difficult. My hormones get out of wack, my uterus is tilted, DH smokes, every blue moon, so my chances are lowwwwwwwwwww. But, I don't want to give up hope. 7 months is not a long time, but DH and I have had unprotected sex for 2+ years, and nothing. My sister has sex one time, with a guy, and, BAM! she gets pregnant. THat doesn't mean I ought to have been pregnant than her, it's just I wonder, Is something wrong with me? I have cried over it, and been dissappointed over it. My mother got pregnant with no problems. She went on the have 6 children. I have realized some people have to try a litlle harder than others, that's life. And I don't want to be just pregnant, I want to have a healthy baby, one of the symbols of DH and I's love. I really really want this. But, everything happens in due time. I leave it up to God, that's all I can do. That and do what I can go, too.

I just had to spill how I felt out. Thanks for listening.

Old 09-16-2003, 10:32 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
That was a very inspirational story. Thank you for sharing. I know miracles do happen.

I can't stop obsessing over it. I want to create something with my DH that's alittle bit of both of us. I'd be so curious to see what our child would look like and if he would have hair and eyes like my DH or me. I just hope and pray that I will be this lucky one day.

My DH smokes too, alot. I keep telling him to quit. He stopped for a while but went back around 9/11. I know my hormones are all crazy probably due to the 2 m/c's. I've been breaking out this year like never before. I guess this is life.

I'll pray for you always and I'll keep you posted. You do the same.

Old 09-16-2003, 10:36 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
That was a very inspirational story. Thank you for sharing. I know miracles do happen.

I can't stop obsessing over it. I want to create something with my DH that's alittle bit of both of us. I'd be so curious to see what our child would look like and if he would have hair and eyes like my DH or me. I just hope and pray that I will be this lucky one day.

My DH smokes too, alot. I keep telling him to quit. He stopped for a while but went back around 9/11. I know my hormones are all crazy probably due to the 2 m/c's. I've been breaking out this year like never before. I guess this is life.

Old 09-16-2003, 10:37 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User

Closed Thread