It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2003, 03:04 PM   #1

taharra HB User
Post Help! I don't like my husband anymore

Is anyone else having this problem? Usually, I absolutely adore my husband. He is the love of my life and we almost never fight. We seriously only fight about twice a year. I'm 10 weeks pregnant and went off of prozac just before I got pregnant and I am so crabby! It seems like everything DH does, gets on my nerves! I feel so bad because I know I am being a major b*tch but I honestly can't help it. Anyone else going thru the same thing?

Old 09-12-2003, 03:08 PM   #2

heidilynn74 HB User
I experienced something similar to that. I would find myself looking over at chris while watching tv and turning my nose up. For some reason he disgusted me. lol.. But since I had Cade I don't look at him like that any longer. It's just a phase it should pass!!!

Good Luck,
Heidi

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2003, 03:37 PM   #3
Veteran

PurpleLightning HB User
Wink

I felt the same way my first trimester - I didn't want dh to touch me, kiss me, or even look at me the wrong way! For me, it faded once my second trimester hit. Don't worry, I'm sure it's just one of the joys of pregnancy
J.

EDD 01/12/04 With #1 - Joshua James!

Old 09-13-2003, 05:31 AM   #4

TruBoo4Life HB User
I am happy to hear I am not the only one that doesn't want the affection or anything from my bf.. He just doesn't understand... He says "is this ever going to end?" I tell him all he has to deal with is my crabby mood.. not all the stuff I have to deal with .. I know it will pass but until then I can't help but feel guilty.. He is young though 22 and he seems to think that I can just have sex the way we used to also.. He wants to go out all the time.. "I'm bored!" So found a solution and it is called a PS2.. I am getting it Wednesday.. That way it keeps him off me in all cases and it keeps him at home not wanting to blow money.. I don't mind that he go out.. I REALLY DON'T!! Its just a money issue for all the time..

So far he has trained very well.. he picks up on things fast.. but he is stubborn at the same time.. I am a patient person and in another year or two.. he will be almost perfect.. Kidding about the training.. although I do have something to do with how he is maturing.. lol...

Glad to hear this will hopefully pass and that all the other gals out there have some "mood swings".. Good Luck to all and many Blessings.
Jeremiah-22
IT'S A GIRL- Symone Lynn
EDD 3-24-03 to 4-1-03

Old 09-13-2003, 12:35 PM   #5

2boys'momma HB User
Smile

Taharra,
My mom said she would literally vomit at the sight of my father while she was pg. She couldn't stand his scent. They stayed married 40 years...'til death did them part! Hang in there. I'm sure your DH understands.

------------------
Andi

Old 09-15-2003, 08:10 AM   #6

tryinfor#2 HB User
Hello,

This past week my husband has been annoying the heck out of me. Last night I could not sleep because his breathing was making me sick, I had to go sleep downstairs. Hopefully this will pass.

Old 09-16-2003, 06:54 AM   #7

jimjend HB User
Hi, my husband hasn't disgusted me, but he has gotten on my nerves. Altho I know I am acting like I have the most horrendous pms rage ever! I went off on him(on the phone) when my parent were at my house and they were both like "ok, we gotta go now!" My dad had a man(-father-of-a-pregnant-woman)-to-man(-married-to-a-pregnant-woman) talk with my husband, and gave him a tip about the pregnancy hormone crabbies - the best way to deal is to say yes dear - ha! I quit alcohol, caffiene, cigarettes, and also quit prozac when I got the big+, so I am thinking that 1/2 of my crabbyness is withdrawal and the other 1/2 is hormones. I guess if your partner can make it thru pregnancy with you, you've got a strong relationship.

Old 09-16-2003, 07:35 AM   #8

jimjend HB User
Another thing, I sometimes just get so enraged about something, and then, just so happy and in love with everything and everyone. Like I was watching NYPD Blues and started tearing up thinking, I love Sipowitz. What a nut job?!?!?!?

Old 09-16-2003, 07:44 AM   #9

taharra HB User
Red face

I'm going thru the same thing. Last night I sobbed for about an hour for no particular reason. I don't think I have ever cried as hard as I did last night! UGH! My eyes are still puffy! By the way, I love Sipowitz too!

Old 09-16-2003, 02:27 PM   #10
Veteran

PurpleLightning HB User
Red face

I just learned that many women have these feelings return in the 8-9 months stages! Oh well, dh and I are getting along great right now (I'm 23 weeks) but I'll have to warn him the she-witch may return again in a couple months LOL! Hang in there, ladies!
J.

EDD 01/12/04 With #1 - Joshua James!

Old 09-17-2003, 01:39 PM   #11
Veteran

mysurprisebaby34 HB User
Hi, it does return in the 8-9 month stage LOL I am 36 weeks and for about the last 3 weeks i cant stand my DH Well not all the time, but I have these awful feelings sometimes LOL One minute I look at him and think i hate you and then i look at him and remember all the reasons i fell in love with him lol

------------------
EDD 18/10/2003
ITS A GIRL
will be induced late Sept early Oct

Old 09-17-2003, 09:23 PM   #12

Maybe_Mommie_To_Be HB User
Talking

LOL! I am sorry but when I seen this post , I just had to laugh and say I've been feeling same way towards my husband for a few days and luckily he just stays away. Tuesday just the site of him eating , annoyed me and I have never been this way ** so fingers crossed** its a pregnancy thing :-) I'm pretty sure it will pass. When my cousin was pregnant , she said she hated the look of her husband so bad ,she slept in the guest room for 2 months .

I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy! :-)

Closed Thread