It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2003, 05:56 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

l8again HB User
Post AprilMommies (3)

This is what I posted on page 2 of the last thread.....

Hello everyone

Just wondering how you are all doing???? I am 8 weeks 3 days today. Feeling really happy but tired and crapy at the same time. I have been walking about 3 miles a day and trying to keep my stamina up. My dh says that I have lost a lot of energy but I told him that I will get it back (I hope) soon. I have to take a nap every day either at lunch time or when I get home from work. My sister lives 2 miles from where I work so I sometimes go to her house for lunch and a quick 15-30 minute nap

I hope you are all doing great. I can feel the excitement in the air.

Keep us posted on your doc appointments. My next appointment is Wednesday 9/24. I will be 10 weeks 3 days. I hope we can hear the heart beat but I think it may be a little early?!?!

------------------
L8 (Becky)
**1st child due April 18, 2004 (approx)**
"Life isn't like a box of chocolates ... it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your behind tomorrow. "

Old 09-10-2003, 07:07 AM   #2

Lana Kay HB User
Hello April Mommies! I am 10 weeks pregnant and cant' wait to start feeling better. This constant nauseous feeling is terrible. I have my second doctors appt. Monday morning and can't wait to hear the heartbeat. I am such a worry wart that I always feel like something is wrong. It's been fun to read up on everyone and I hope to post more often! Take Care!

------------------
Lana
DD Erika 8/15/00
#2 EDD 4/9/04

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-10-2003, 01:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

l8again HB User
Hello, Lana

These ladies are so great. I love to come here and keep up on everyone!!!!

I saw a message for the Feb. mommies about belly measurement. Well, my belly measured 26" on 8/11. Today, my belly measured 29"!!! I have grown 3" in about a month. I am 8 weeks 3 days today. Yippeee!! This is exciting.

How are all your belly's (waist line's) doing?????

------------------
L8 (Becky)
"Life isn't like a box of chocolates ... it's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your behind tomorrow. "

Old 09-11-2003, 10:30 AM   #4

nissa HB User
Hi all I am new here. This is such a great informative website. I too am due with my 2nd child on 4/28/04......(god that seems so far away doesnt it). I am just waiting for the puking to end

Old 09-11-2003, 11:46 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

Sinnrah HB User
Hey everyone.

Sorry I have been MIA...but DH messed up our computer. ARRRGGHHH!!! Anyhoo...havent been feeling too well. I puked today and my waist line is a little bigger...not much though.

I am thinking by the end of this month I should be showing some...I am in the middle right now..it doenst look like I am pregnant and it doenst look like I have gained weight..but it feels like it w/ some of my clothes. rofl.

But other than that..all is well. I am very tired and am going to take a nap.

Take Care
Sinnrah
EDD
04/19/04

Old 09-11-2003, 04:29 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

Sinnrah HB User
bumping for us.

Old 09-12-2003, 07:05 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

l8again HB User
Hello everyone.

I am feeling better today. I wasn't online at all yesterday because I had a headache and spotting again!!!! I was freaking out. The spotting started early in the morning after dh and I made love. The bleeding stopped by noon. I called the doc and the nurse thinks I have a fragile cervix. She told me that dh and I should not have intercourse for two weeks. WOW.... That is a long time. But if I am spotting from it, then we need to stop for a while.

No bleeding today and feeling great (except for the occasional nauseous feeling and being tired. I am ready for the weekend. No big plans. Just resting as much as possible.

Have a great day everyone

------------------
L8 (Becky)

Old 09-12-2003, 08:54 AM   #8
(female)

slaughter17 HB User
Just found out I am 11 weeks and 1 day today. We are further along that we thought. We went to the doc to hear the heartbeat. He couldn't hear it so we did a vaginal ultra sound. We got to see the little one right there. It was neat to actually see the heartbeat. My new due date is April 1st. I feel okay. I am a bit tired. That is so scary to hear that you were bleeding. Our very firt child we lost in miscarriage. It was one of the hardest things I have ever been through. Just relax and rest all weekend. Have your hubby clean and run the arrands for you. I am quite scared with this pregnancy. Just the normal worries that everything is okay. Hoping nothing is wrong with the baby. I always reassure myself. Telling myself it is very healthy and happy. Does anyone else find themselves worring? I am sure things will be fine. Just can't wait to find out the sex!

Old 09-12-2003, 09:04 AM   #9

taharra HB User
Hi guys! I'm 10 weeks and a few days. Yesterday I stayed home sick but I think it was a touch of the flu because I was running a low grade fever and then my husband came home and was sick too! YUCK! This morning, I was ironing my shirt and my 6 year old came up to me and asked me if he could rub the baby and I said sure. So then he said, is she in your pocket? LOL! He is so funny!!!!!!!! I guess it will be easier for them to visualize things when my tummy is bigger. Hope everyone is feeling okay and most of us are getting close to starting our second trimester! Hooray!!!

Old 09-14-2003, 09:40 AM   #10
(female)

curriermom HB User
Hi all~

Well, I've made it through the wedding and the honeymoon (wish we didn't have to come back though)

I'm now 10 weeks and 3 days. I've eaten more in the last week than in the last month combined, but i don't think i've gained anything. My doc is worried b/c i lost 6 lbs in a week, but the same thing happened when i was pg w/ds.

Does anyone know about when the "flutters" should first happen. I think I felt something this am but I can't be sure.

Welcome to all the newbies

------------------
EDD 4/9/04
Juliana or Cole
DS Ben 8yo

Old 09-15-2003, 06:06 AM   #11
Senior Veteran

l8again HB User
Currier - How was your wedding? Where did you go on your honeymoon? I don't know about the flutters I am a week or so behind you. Today I am 9 weeks 1 day.

Welcome to the newbies

Sinnrah - I noticed you were missing for a while. I am glad everything is OK and dh just messed up the puter. I was thinking about you!!!

Good day everyone. I will be back to check in

------------------
L8 (Becky)

Old 09-15-2003, 06:35 AM   #12
(female)

curriermom HB User
L8 - My wedding went perfectly and for the honeymoon, DH and I went to the Poconos! It was absolutely wonderful!!!
Now we're back to the real world and ready to go back to the Poconos...hehe!

I even met someone who was only about 10 days behind me in her pregnancy!!! I gave her this site, so hopefully she'll join us April mommies!!!

------------------
EDD 4/9/04
Juliana or Cole
DS Ben 8yo

Old 09-15-2003, 08:26 AM   #13

hawkeye HB User
Hi all: I am new to the pregnancy board after participating in the Infertility one. I am 11 weeks, 1 day pg, due April 5. I'm feeling really good, haven't felt sick at all, but a little tired in the evenings. The symptom I've had the whole time is some cramping-type feelings, always low and in the middle. Anyone else had this? I am very nervous for my next appt. 9/25. We have had two u/s and seen the heartbeat twice, but I just need to either hear or see the hb this time at the end of the first trimester to reassure myself everything is okay. We're so excited, but nervous at the same time. I've had several friends m/c, so it's hard to let loose and make plans until I know. It's fun to now be on the pg board and share experiences with women at the same point as you. I have noticed that some of my pants are a little tight now, but still in all of my old clothes at the moment. When do you start having to buy new things? I wish everyone happy, healthy pregnancies!!

Old 09-15-2003, 08:54 AM   #14
(female)

curriermom HB User
Congrats Hawkeye and welcome

You're lucky to not be sick....I forgot to take my meds only one night and woke up the next morning so nauseous! Hopefully though it won't last much longer!

Anyone having sciatica pains? I know it sounds very weird, but I keep feeling as though the left side of my butt keeps having spasms...my mom thinks that it's my sciatica!! UGH! But it's all worth it right girls!!!

------------------
EDD 4/9/04
Juliana or Cole
DS Ben 8yo

Old 09-15-2003, 10:56 AM   #15
Senior Veteran

l8again HB User
Just want to bump us up. Lots of messages going on

------------------
L8 (Becky)

Closed Thread