It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
(female)

TrishP07 HB User
Empty Sac

I had my last period on November 2nd. Ovulated on November 19th. Found out I was prego on the 30th. I have had bleeding since I found out on and off. My doctor had me come in today to do an ultrasound to see what the bleeding was. We saw the sack but it was oblong more then round and it went up to the top. Best way to desribe it was a very large sac that was round at the bottom then went up in an oblong shape at the top of the uterus. The sac was empty. I am concerned there might be a problem since it was empty. Is it typical to have an empty sack at this stage of pregnancy??? I know I am not far along at all but I am very worried and concerned. According to my tracker I am 5 weeks today based off of my last period. Has anyone heard of this. I always thought when you got prego that sack has yolk in it right away. PLEASE HELP!! My dr is going to do another blood test Monday to see my HCG levels but I am stressing and freaking out. Thank you for all your imput for those who give it!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
No fetus, empty sac at 7 weeks- help! momof3kidz Pregnancy 9 05-05-2009 04:13 PM
empty gestational sack LiseK Pregnancy 23 05-17-2007 12:33 PM
Empty Sac. Is this normal? AmandaB Pregnancy 14 03-27-2006 09:03 AM
empty sac - unsure of dates niksmout Pregnancy 7 07-13-2004 05:51 AM

Tags
pregnancy advice

« Help? | Pregnancy »