It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2012, 06:23 AM   #1
(female)

MarinaS HB User
Pregnancy mystery

I married at 22. Despite daily sex with my husband, often two or three times a day/night, my husband could never get me pregnant. Tests revealed nothing wrong with us. When I was 24 my husband had to work overseas for a few months. The second month he was away, I fell for the charms of a work colleague at an office party. That five minute sexual encounter in his office left me pregnant. After I discovered I was pregnant, I informed him. We then began an intense sexual relationship. It lasted a few months before his wife stopped it. My husband left me, of course. (I gave birth to a beautiful baby now a lovely blond-haired boy.) Months later, and having a strong sex drive, I then had a number of relationships particularly as I had a deep urge to have another baby. But again I couldn't fall pregnant. Then last month, I bumped into the father of my little boy by chance. He came to my apartment for just half an hour in which time we had sex for just some ten minutes. I've not slept with another man since. Amazingly, I've now discovered I'm pregnant again and I've been asking myself just how can this be?

Why has this man been the only one able to get me pregnant - just five minutes sex the first time and no more than ten minutes of sex the second time?

During my first pregnancy, when he and I were in an intense relationship, I was always left stunned by the large quantity he'd ejaculate ... seemingly two or three times more than other men, including my husband. And whenever he'd orgasm, it always seemed twice as long and twice as intense as other men. Could this be why he seemingly was able to get me pregnant so easily? Is it to do with his semen, quality or quantity, compared with other men? Is it to do with our body chemistry ... that nature makes one man 100% uniquely compatible with a specific woman's chemistry that guarantees pregnancy?

One such pregnancy is luck ... twice might be a coincidence. It therefore leaves me wondering if a third brief sexual encounter with him in the future would also leave me pregnant, and if it did, what it all could mean, medically? Has anyone else experienced this situation?

I think I'll now just enjoy this pregnancy and look forward to having a beautiful brother or sister for my lovely son.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread