It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
(female)

Mommy2Be2014 HB User
Question Expectant Mother of my FIRST (need PRAYERS)

Hi I found out about 2 months ago that I am pregnant, expecting my first child. I am obviously a little anxious but also very excited because I knew I always wanted to be a mother! I have great motherly instincts and although my mom and I don't get along well, that's where I learned how I am going to treat my hchild--not how she treats me! Not to be harsh, but that's just the truth. And unfortunatly before I found out I was prego I was diagnosed with Hep C so I have to go to a high risk doctor who can specially treat me. I'm not worried about the hepatitus affecting my child though bc I have read in several books. And my doc told me the baby cannot catch it bc it is not even in the same part of the body the baby is around. So greatful. Though, one problem I am worrying about is if my baby will come out white (my boyfriend) or black. A situation occured where I was basically forced to have intercourse with this man and long story short, I don't want my boyfriend and his whole family to be at the hospital and me pop out a black baby when it would obviously not be his. That would ruin our relationship, a father for my child, and financially ruin things. I'm just praying to God it is my boyfriends! I need all the prayers I can get, I really don't want any surprises! X0

Reply Reply