It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2005, 01:00 PM   #1
(male)

littlegeneral HB User
Question masturbation for prostatitis

I am experiencing problems with my prostrate. My doctor has diagnosed me with prostatitis. Currently right now I am not sexually active and have not been for a few years. My friends have suggested that this could be due to "fluid build up" in the prostate and that I need to get on a schedule of masterbation. Is this true or are they just joshing? Has anyone found improvement with prostrate problems by masterbating?

Littlegeneral

Old 06-09-2005, 07:12 AM   #2
(male)

dc4mn HB User
Re: masterbation for prostatitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegeneral
I am experiencing problems with my prostrate. My doctor has diagnosed me with prostatitis. Currently right now I am not sexually active and have not been for a few years. My friends have suggested that this could be due to "fluid build up" in the prostate and that I need to get on a schedule of masterbation. Is this true or are they just joshing? Has anyone found improvement with prostrate problems by masterbating?

Littlegeneral
Have heard it in radio a year ago when McCain or some popular political figure was tested positive for Prostate, that research has found out that Prostate is more w/ men who don't masterbate regularly/often and the theory of your friend is right.
Two good things hand-in-hand[Masterbate and get rid of prostate]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2005, 09:07 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Zagreus HB User

Yes, I've read that this can be helpful. Enjoy the therapy!

Old 06-09-2005, 11:31 AM   #4
(female)

nurturist HB User

Get this book called "Prostate Health in 90 Days" without drugs or surgery. I recommend it. A friend said he did the cleanse for 8 days and got a prostate massage and it never came back. Of course every situation is different to how chonic your prostatitus is. It good to address the issue early so it doesn't become cancerous in the future or lead to erectile dysfunction.

I found someone on SF Craigslist who does prostate healing. There's been some good reports about it.

Old 12-26-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
(male)

thirdimage HB User

I stopped materbating for a whole month. My prostate felt swollen, constipated, and I was irritable. I tried materbating again, but nothing came out! After several extreme climaxes, it finally came out. However, the semen was not fluid. It was in hard chunks, like tapioca pudding. Not good.

However, I do believe it is possible to overexert your prostate and cause scar tissue to form inside. Like any muscle, if you pull it too hard, you'll injure it. So, please do it in moderation. Everyone has different ejaculatory needs. I make sure I ejaculate 1-2 times per week. Every day is too much.

Closed Thread