It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2008, 05:21 AM   #1
(male)

skunk3 HB User
possible prostatitis? help, please.

I wouldn't bother posting in a forum unless I had a reason to be concerned or at least highly curious as to what's going on.

I am 28 years old and in the last year or two I've noticed my urine stream become weaker and oftentimes broken. As more time has passed I can definitely tell that I go more often than I used to, my urge to go is more intense, and when I do pee I sometimes feel like I don't empty completely.

Sexually, I haven't noticed any difference when it comes to me being able to get or maintain an erection, however it does seem a lot harder for me to orgasm than it used to be. When I masturbate I can orgasm but it takes longer but when I'm having sex (especially w/ a condom, almost impossible then), it seems a lot harder than it used to be. Sometimes I can't. In fact, the girl I was seeing most recently would often get sore and want to stop having sex before I was done, even after we stopped using condoms.

At first I felt an unusual pressure behind my tesicles, not painful really but just uncomfortable and noticeable. Now I still have the same feeling but it feels slightly higher than it was originally, just below my anus. In the past two months or so I've started to get some lower back, hip and thigh pain. It's not terrible pain but it's noticeable and it makes me feel a lot more old and run-down than I am. (I just turned 28!)

Two things I thought I should mention is that my sexual activity is hit and miss at best. I tend to go through wet and dry seasons, so to speak, in which I either have sex all the time for a while, or I have no sex for extended periods of time. I am also a fairly anxious person. I used to take medication for it but I learned to control it on my own, but in the last few months my life has been pretty stressful and I've felt closer to an anxiety attack than I have been in years.

I just wanted to know what anyone thinks about this. I plan on going to a Dr. as soon as I can but we don't have much money and I'd really like to find some cheap, natural remedy. I don't like a pill-popping lifestyle and I'd prefer to take care of this naturally instead of putting even MORE money into the hands of the big pharma companies.

I appreciate any and all insight/help!

Last edited by skunk3; 12-26-2008 at 05:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2008, 05:56 AM   #2
(male)

skunk3 HB User
Re: possible prostratitis? help please

I should also mention that my sex drive hasn't lessened at all, if anything in the past year I feel hornier than I've been since I was a teen. Maybe it's some biological clock telling me to crank out some babies?

Old 12-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

TopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB UserTopGeek HB User
Re: possible prostratitis? help please

It certainly sounds like a prostate problem and you really should see a urologist to have it checked out.

Closed Thread