It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
(male)

luketheduke HB User
Prostatitis

I am a 24 year old male in good physical shape and no major health issues in my past. I am sexually active, but only in my monogamous relationship.
Two or so weeks ago I had been eating really poorly for about a week. No real reason, just got away from my healthy lifestyle. This has happened before and it is typical that I notice it digestively. Anyway, I had been eating a lot of cheese also and became a bit 'backed up'. I would have movements but mostly unfullfilling. Finally one morning it was HUGE and ever since then I have had this slight discomfort in my perineum. I tend to have a sensitive area there anyway. I noticed when riding a bike recently that it definitely affects me easily. Also at a previous job I sat in an uncomfortable seat and drove long distances to work and that made it sensitive also. This is about the same feeling, although it feels like I need to go to the bathroom. Again, ever since the poor eating I have had problems with regularity. I have begun using fiber supplements and trying to get more ruffage and healthy foods into my diet. I have read about prostatitis and seem to have some of the symptoms, albeit very mild. I feel like if I 'rest' it and keep the healthy eating, it should begin to get better (it already has a bit) with time. But ejaculating also tends to flare it up. It doesn't last long and has become less severe in the last week but still... The main reason I think it is dietary or a muscle pull is because it literally came about out of nowhere. Just one day I had a pain in the left side of my 'crack' and I can feel where my muscles connect being very tender. I feel like I have a slight pull of my hip flexor.

I know this is a ton of info but to sum up:
I felt like I pulled a muscle (hip flexor) a few weeks ago during a workout.
I had been eating very poorly for a solid 1 to 2 weeks.
I had a HUGE movement.
I had driven to Buffalo (I know I left that out before) the night before it really flared up.
I took that trip with my girlfriend so we could be alone for a couple days...

I really think it's digestive and muscular, but since I have noticed it after ejaculation it has made me really nervous. Any thoughts?

Oh and I have no health insurance and medical bills so I hope to hold out on a Dr visit unless I really feel it's necessary.

Forgot to ask, could wearing boxers have anything to do with it? I'm going to try to switch to boxer briefs for a couple days and see if it helps at all...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread