It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
(male)

thisguy87 HB User
Am I dealing with Prostatitis

So for the past month I have been dealing with a weird condition. The day this all started I felt like I was urinating more, and the same night I had a slight fever/chills and the shakes. I thought I might be getting a bladder infection so I just drank a bunch of water and cranberry juice and it seemed to help. So these symptoms sort of came and went throughout the next few weeks, and I also noticed I had a few urinations where it was cloudy and darker than usual. This past week I felt like I had to go pee all the time, and I notice that when I get sexually aroused I don't feel the same way and I always have the sensation that I need to pee when I want to ejaculate. I would also say my erections are not as common. The last time I did ejaculate it made my lower abdomen hurt for an hour after. I saw my doctor on Tuesday, and told him about my symptoms (although I forgot to mention my trouble with erections and sexual activity). He took blood, and a urinalysis and I am still waiting on the results. He said he did not need to check my prostate, because I am only 23. However, my blood sugar was a little high, and he said I might be gravitating toward diabetes (not sure how much that would affect my sexual activity).

Yesterday I really felt better, and almost normal, but when I tried to masturbate I got the same result and today I have that feeling that I need to pee all the time. I have been working in an office for almost 4 years, and I started working as a delivery driver part-time 6 months ago, so I know that long periods of sitting can lead to prostatitis. Could this be prostatitis and should I refrain from masturbation until I know whats going on?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread