It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
(male)

thisguy87 HB User
Possible Prostatitis/Epididymitis

I'll try to make this short and to the point:

I'm 23 and my symptoms began about a month ago

-Noticed I was urinating more
-Gas pains and diarrhea/soft stool/side gurgles
-Had a low grade fever/shakes and chills
-Had back discomfort a few days after it initially began
-Felt sluggish and not well, also had sinus pressure

I also noticed I was not ejaculating the same, and I sort of had abdomen pain after ejaculating. Erections also were not the same.

Earlier this week:
-I had some groin/left testicle discomfort and I feel like my testicle is swollen. The ache is gone, but I still feel like its not normal.
-I also notice when I sit I have left side hip/back discomfort
-The past two days I have noticed I am dribbling urine, and if I don't shake out the urine, it leaks 1-2 minutes after I pee (causing my penis tip to be irritated?)
-I also feel like I am straining more than usual to pee.
-It's like I have pressure in my pelvic region and I always want to go pee.
-Sometimes it feels like I have urine still in my penis as well.
-Gas is not as bad, but still hits me from time to time and I have slight pulses in the rectum (when I have to use the restroom).

Anyone else have similar issues and been diagnosed with Prostatitis or Epididymitis?

I work in an office, and deliver pizza, so I really feel like my sitting has contributed to the problem. Also, I know Kidney stones/bladder stones could be at fault- trying not to self diagnose though!

Been to my doctor and a urologist and both kind of shrugged off my symptoms - urologist said to take some ibuprofen and I should be ok. I have an appointment with another urologist on Monday, and I hear he is really good at treating patients (both bedside manner, and medically).

Last edited by thisguy87; 01-20-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Added info

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread