It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
(male)

JTN1980 HB User
Is this Prostatitis?

Hey Guys, I am new to this forum but no stranger to health boards as I have little faith in Doctors at this point and really trust others experiences and advice..I am 31yrs old and have some health issues\kidney disease\anxiety and others..but lately I noticed the following symptoms..

Pain in Right Testicle{dull ache} Worse upon sitting...
No Morning Erections
Increased Urination
Burning near the tip of penis after ejaculation and urination{comes and goes}
Have to Urinate at least 1 Time at Night
Hesitant Urination..Hard to Start,Weak Stream or starts and stops just once
Semen is Watery and also a strange feeling after urination like something is still inside and then some clear discharge comes out{only happened 3 times}

I have been advised to see a Urologist by my GP...but due to tons of medical bills and no insurance I am reluctant at this point..he says that it is probably Prostatitis...I have no lumps of any kind but he was unable to do a DRE because I have severe hemerrhoids from chronic bathroom issues that I have had since taking chemo drugs for my kidney disease...so he doesnt know if my prostate is swollen or not..
He did 2 urine checks for white cells or sign of infection and both times were negative..also have had all std tests..all negative..not sexually active anyway..
Treatment so far has been Bactrim for 10 days,Cipro for 10 days, and now Doxycycline 100mgs for 17 days...

So my questions are..is this similar to any symptoms you guys are having?
Should I spend money I dont have to see a Urologist?
Do any ones symptoms come and go{as i have noticed mine do on the Doxy}
Seems like some days i have no symptoms until evening..other days just burning inside urethra at the tip...some days just a dull ache in right testicle..I also have noticed that where the burning is inside my urethra can be felt just by compressing my penis with my fingers..i get a stinging feeling..always in the same spot..

If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it..
Genuinely
-jtn-

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread