It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
(male)

Titan6079 HB User
Question Prostate question?

I am a 22 year old male and have no history of prostate problems. I don't believe I should either because I am so young. But I do seem to have a strange sensation in that general area. There is no pain in any part of my crotch from it. It just feels like I am sitting on a marble. It is very hard to explain. It is a dull feeling. The weird thing is though it only happens when I become aroused or ejaculated. So it happens multiple times a day. I notice after arousal or ejaculation that the sensation lasts for a bout fifteen minutes at the most and then goes away. This has been going on now for about two weeks. It is just plain annoying. What could cause this?

Old 10-21-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
(male)

brownsfan123 HB User
Re: Prostate question?

Any pain in that area is cause for a visit to a DR. The prostate is a gland and can get damaged with a hard kick to the groin. I agree you are probably too young to worry about serious problem occuring in older males but the risk of not haveing it professionally checked could be fatal.
These forums are just that. Opinions offered in response to a question. I feel your situation is one to take seriously and one that you need to seek professional help for. good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2011, 03:25 AM   #3
(male)

Estragon HB User
Re: Prostate question?

It sounds like you might have the non-bacterial form of prostatitis. "Sitting on a marble" is very similar to the key symptom "sitting on a golf ball, tennis ball" etc. I had this last year. This condition is very common BTW even among young men.

Closed Thread