It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Prostatitis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
(male)

sss1 HB User
for the sake of humanity please help me!

Hello,

Please bear with me as this is a long post.

The reason why Im writing this post is because I have given up on life and now need your advices. Im a 27 years old male. Im DIVORSED my marriage lasted 1 MONTH my wife left me because of all the things that Im about to detail out below. She thought I was severely ill and had AIDS. I too didn't stop her to clarify things. Anyway just sharing that with you.

I work as a computer programmer in a finincial company sitting for most part of the day and stressing my self out almost everyday. I started masturbating when I was 15 years old and it became an addiction, I didnt tell anyone and neither did anyone find it out. My problem started about 2 years ago when I stopped masturbation (24 years of age), I was severely constipated and noticed I was getting erections and some white fluid was coming out of my penis, this happened on job, it used to happen occasionally and at nights I had noctural emissions. I was also noticing hairloss which started during this period. After this phase I noticed I used to get bloated almost always after eating lunch and the gas pressure used to hurt down there (I guess my prostate). I also started noticing that I was urinating more often and that if I had to keep my bladder full for some reason then I would again feel some dull pain in the prostate region. Hair loss was getting worse. Fast forward till today, I recently started working out in gym because my BMI index is falling in over weight category, so I started of with treadmill and slowly I tried to jog but its been 2 weeks and I cant cross 1 mile, what happens is that I feel weakness in the left foot and it stops responding. I also get constipated usually when I work out and end up in noctural emission at night because of constipation. Also noticed if I dont go for bowel movement on time then I see a white discharge (semen) from my penis which makes me feel weak the rest of the day. I am also noticing that my erections are not strong anymore and I dont get up horny in the mornings, I do have erections when I have stool present in the rectum and pressing against my prostate which also causing a burning sensation in my penis, I also had a trans rectal ultrasound which shows my prostate to be 33 cc in volume, my urologist put me on uroxatral it imporved the flow of my urine but the side effects were constipation and fatigue and sleepness. Now what happens these days is when ever I have gas or stool present in the rectum hitting against the prostate I feel pain in the prostate and the my left buttock muscle palpitates and I feel the weakness in my left foot and left corner of the abdomen and pain in my left flank region and left testicle. When I'm sitting alone and pass the gas everything is okay but when in public the pain is there. It gets worse when stool present in the rectum and urine present in the bladder and when I start bloating.

1- Am I experiencing some prostate disorder?
2- Have you experienced any of the above symptoms? if so how have you cured it or controlled it?
3- I once did take ciproflaxin but I noticed I only felt better because ciproflaxin makes me empty my bowels and there was no bloating as well which I guess was a side effect of this medicine. Did any antibiotic make you feel better? and did this condition return after stopping antibiotics?

Usually in the morning I have problems emptying my bowels and I go
3-4 times for bowel movent in the mornings.

Im currently taking Saw Palmetto, Lycopene, Pygeum, Stinging Nettle I just started taking these and hope to see good results. But I do appreciate if you take some time to write anything that can help me get rid of this problem because Im not functioning properly. Im unable to share this with anyone except the urologist but his reply was 'well urology only understands a little about prostate'. Im stumped require your help to return to a happy life. Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread